Wonderland on Harmony

caliking

Let me start by saying, in 10 cruises we've NEVER done any specialty dining! Simply don't believe in it, since I've already paid for my all-inclusive vacation, I think it's insulting to upcharge me for dining. With that being said, we are sailing on Harmony of the Seas on 12/2/17. It's our 20th wedding anniversary, we are taking our twins who are 13. So to me to seems like a regular family vacation. I read a few fabulous reviews on Wonderland & I must say, my curiosity has been peaked! I'm thinking of booking Wonderland for just the 2 of us one night & a couples massage earlier that day. The YouTube videos and reviews I've read seem like it'll be a fun, unique experience. For those who've been, would you eat at Wonderland again? I don't eat seafood or pork, will I leave there still hungry? Any advice you can give will be much appreciated.:D

I don't eat seafood and mentioned this to the waiter and had no problem getting a delicious meal with beef (great) as the entree. I do not recall whether any of the dishes had pork, but I don't think so. It is a completely different dining experience so it might be a reason to break your "no specialty dining" rule; it is totally different than the type of dining you could get in the main dining room or one of the other specialty restaurants (or at a restaurant at home). But it is risky; you may find you do not like it (in which case you can always go to the buffet afterwards to fill up on regular food) so that might be a factor if this is for an important occasion.

Fantastic in all ways!!!! Presentation, Service, Food and decor!!! Did it on the Harmony and the Anthem. Will do it every chance we get. Let the waiter pick for you. Just tell him what you don't want or like. Enjoy!!!!!

Food is very subjective, so only you can say if you liked it or not. JMHO!

Glad we did it since it was included our room price, but would have been disappointed if it was not included and I paid extra for it. It is a unique experience though and dessert was outstanding! As others have said, food is subjective so what I did not like someone else may think was the best thing ever. Enjoy your journey.

We ate there and loved it. It was certainly unique. We would eat there again, although I liked 150 Central Park and Coastal Kitchen better.

I am not sure why you would feel insulted that a cruise ship offers optional dinning at an additional cost.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We went to Wonderland as part of our 5 night package last month. The restaurant was very pretty and the service was excellent. The chocolate dessert was very good.

However....the rest of the meal was not good....very unique in presentation but did not taste good at all. We had to go to WJ after.

If we would have paid the $49 charge we would have been very unhappy.

As they say, to each his own. Who knows, you may like it! Happy Anniversary and Happy cruising!

Thank you! I was thinking of doing the BOGO 2 package. But then if 1 of the restaurants rccl picks for us isn't Wonderland I will be upset.

We went to Wonderland as part of our 5 night package last month. The restaurant was very pretty and the service was excellent. The chocolate dessert was very good.

However....the rest of the meal was not good....very unique in presentation but did not taste good at all. We had to go to WJ after.

If we would have paid the $49 charge we would have been very unhappy.

As they say, to each his own. Who knows, you may like it! Happy Anniversary and Happy cruising!

Just got off of Harmony on Saturday and Wonderland was one of the top highlights of my cruise. It was wonderful in every way. The food was unique and delicious and the service was excellent. I loved every moment. We liked it so much we were thinking of going a second night but decided not to spoil ourselves too much.

My suggestion is to let the server pick the appetizers for you. They will take your preferences into consideration. Let this be a journey as it is designed to be. You will have a great time as long as you are open to it and are not a picky eater. [emoji4]

(also I suggest trying the Oceanic Citrus and the Apple dessert. Yum!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ate there only once and it was on HOTS it was a nice experience but did not like it enough to do it again.

We think the best speciality restaurant on Oasis class is 150 Central Park.

I pretty much agree with all of this. I'm glad we tried Wonderland once but we will not be going back. It just wasn't for us but I can see how others would like it.

I loved 150 Central Park however and can't wait to go back.

Just got off of Harmony on Saturday and Wonderland was one of the top highlights of my cruise. It was wonderful in every way. The food was unique and delicious and the service was excellent. I loved every moment. We liked it so much we were thinking of going a second night but decided not to spoil ourselves too much.

My suggestion is to let the server pick the appetizers for you. They will take your preferences into consideration. Let this be a journey as it is designed to be. You will have a great time as long as you are open to it and are not a picky eater. [emoji4]

(also I suggest trying the Oceanic Citrus and the Apple dessert. Yum!)

We are from Los Angeles and have been to Mr Chow, a restaurant where the waiter picks your meal. We've also been to Barton G LA. It quite the "experience"! I am a "picky" eater though, so this worries me. If we don't like it can we get our $$ back???

I pretty much agree with all of this. I'm glad we tried Wonderland once but we will not be going back. It just wasn't for us but I can see how others would like it.

I loved 150 Central Park however and can't wait to go back.

I loved 150 CP when I went there on Allure, but I hated it on Harmony. [emoji24] Food was kinda bland and service was terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are from Los Angeles and have been to Mr Chow, a restaurant where the waiter picks your meal. We've also been to Barton G LA. It quite the "experience"! I am a "picky" eater though, so this worries me. If we don't like it can we get our $$ back???

Don't think so unless there is something really wrong with it

We just got back from the harmony and did wonderland. We loved it. We aren’t ones to usually book speciality dining because you already pay for food. It was worth the extra money for the experience. We left very stuffed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am a picky eater (as were some others at our table) and our server was very accommodating, and we all absolutely loved eating there and would do it again!!! Just tell your server upfront about any food dislikes or allergies, and then they will plan your meal accordingly. We had a great time, and I hope you give it a try, and enjoy it as much as we did!

My DH and I ate at Wonderland twice. The first time, it was with my stepson and his gf, She is allergic to shellfish and doesn't eat a lot of red meat or chicken so the menu was more tailored to her. We enjoyed it but we weren't WOWed like we were expecting to be. We had the 3-night dining package with 1 night left. We looked over the menu and realized there was a lot we didn't get to try that we thought we might enjoy.

The 2nd time we ate at Wonderland it was just the 2 of us. We got the WOW factor we were looking for. We told the waiter what we had the first time, and what we saw we were interested in and he gave us a very nice experience. He brought us what we asked about and some he thought we might enjoy. We didn't leave hungry, we were very full!!