First Aid/Survival Kit

Hi Everyone,

A dear friend's daughter is getting married on a local river cruise boat. I'm a nurse and she asked me to just be available in case anyone should become ill or need any special assistance.

I am going to bring my car first aid, which is pretty comprehensive. But, I'd like to bring additional items for a non-medical survival kit to take with me.

If any of you put together a wedding emergency kit or a survival kit for your cruise wedding bridal party and guests, would you give me some ideas of things to include?

Thanks!

I hope she invited you as a guest and not just to be on hand for medical issues. That would be a little crummy. But Bonine is a definite must- even on a river cruise and I bet that's not in the car kit :-) Maybe mole skin bandage for anyone with blisters for dancing too much at the reception? Have fun and let us know how a river boat wedding is!

A dear friend's daughter is getting married on a local river cruise boat. I'm a nurse and she asked me to just be available in case anyone should become ill or need any special assistance.

Why? Isn't there some type of medical professional on a river cruise? Seems as if you might end up working on your vacation.

Archived