Currently on Sirena

frankdp

After 10 days onboard, I finally have some free time to post a very short more here. We are in Raiatea in amazing French Polynesia. What an amazing part of the world. Beauty almost beyond description, lovely people.

Sirens is a beautiful vessel but it is the staff that makes this a great cruise. The captain, Guisseppe the GM, Dottie the cruise director, Chef Ronald the amazing head chef, I envy our amazing room steward and all of the others have been wonderful.

The cabin, 4032 is a little smaller than I like but I was expecting that.

Truly an wonderful cruise on a great ship with a stellar crew. Pics and a real review to come after We get home.

After 10 days onboard, I finally have some free time to post a very short more here. We are in Raiatea in amazing French Polynesia. What an amazing part of the world. Beauty almost beyond description, lovely people.

Sirens is a beautiful vessel but it is the staff that makes this a great cruise. The captain, Guisseppe the GM, Dottie the cruise director, Chef Ronald the amazing head chef, I envy our amazing room steward and all of the others have been wonderful.

Truly an wonderful cruise on a great ship with a stellar crew. Pics and a real review to come after We get home.

I am anxious to see your review - I am on the 5/9/17 cruise. What are your favorite things about this cruise? What excursions did you do? Is there anything you didn't like or advise not to do? Etc., etc., etc....

My wife and I totally agree with you. We were on board for 21 fabulous days. The food in the GDR was the best we have had on Oceania.The must see on Sirena are the Sirena Players. The 3 shows they put on where the best we have ever seen on our 9 yrs with Oceania. They will blow your mind. We do not do shows allot, we eat dinner between 7:30 and 8:00, but this is a must see.

Can u inquire whether that team is staying on board for the march 6 circumnavigation of Australia. I'd like to know who will be cd, exec chef and gym for that cruise. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The only change is cruise director. The name of the new one Julie, don't know her last name. GM will be Giuseppe and chef will be Ronald Smith.

• 2 weeks later...
I am anxious to see your review - I am on the 5/9/17 cruise. What are your favorite things about this cruise? What excursions did you do? Is there anything you didn't like or advise not to do? Etc., etc., etc....

Thanks for posting. Please tell us more when you can. We also are on the May 9th cruise.