Celebrity Solstice drinks package

GrannyLynne

Just be aware that you can only have charges every 10-15 minutes or something like that ... unless you order a bottle of water with a cocktail. Then it is ok.

The reason I know this is because right after I ordered a glass of wine up at the sunset bar, I set it down on the table and this lady was taking off her coat right next to me and dumped my whole glass of wine all over the place.

I ordered another glass, after getting that all cleaned up and the computer charged me for the second glass as it was within 5 minutes of ordering the spilled glass. Guest services took care of it but it was automatically charged as not even time had passed between drinks.

• 1 month later...

we've got the classic beverage included with our cruise in March 2018... I'm really looking forward to it.... the cruise - not the drinking!

I'm just trying to find exactly what beers / wines / spirits are included on the classic package

we've got the classic beverage included with our cruise in March 2018... I'm really looking forward to it.... the cruise - not the drinking!

I'm just trying to find exactly what beers / wines / spirits are included on the classic package

Go to the X website and look at the beverage packages. There is a list of the liquors and beers covered by both the premium & classic packages.

Go to the X website and look at the beverage packages. There is a list of the liquors and beers covered by both the premium & classic packages.

thanks for that.... wife will be happy there is Absolut vodka and Black Heart Rum.... I'm happy there is Jim Beam, Corona and Heineken :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just on Solstice drink packages. I've heard that you only need pay the difference in price when ordering a drink with the classic package that exceeds your $ limit, such as ordering a $12 drink where your limit is $9 - you pay $3. Whereas previously you would have to pay the full $12. Can anyone confirm if this is now the case on Solstice?

Just on Solstice drink packages. I've heard that you only need pay the difference in price when ordering a drink with the classic package that exceeds your $ limit, such as ordering a $12 drink where your limit is $9 - you pay $3. Whereas previously you would have to pay the full $12. Can anyone confirm if this is now the case on Solstice?

I believe it is now Fleetwood. There is also an 18% gratuity on the difference, so in your example you would pay $3.54

Specialty coffees and teas from Cafe al Bacio are also included although certain added liquors are not included because the were moved from the Classic to the Premium earlier this year.

No difference from ship to ship; only pay the difference.

Just be aware that you can only have charges every 10-15 minutes or something like that ... unless you order a bottle of water with a cocktail. Then it is ok.

The reason I know this is because right after I ordered a glass of wine up at the sunset bar, I set it down on the table and this lady was taking off her coat right next to me and dumped my whole glass of wine all over the place.

I ordered another glass, after getting that all cleaned up and the computer charged me for the second glass as it was within 5 minutes of ordering the spilled glass. Guest services took care of it but it was automatically charged as not even time had passed between drinks.

I haven't had that happen, but I'll be sure to look out for it.

That's a major advantage to me over Carnival Corp lines. If I'm buying a package, I expect to be able to order without being cut off. If I want 100 specialty coffees, I'll have 100 coffees. It has nothing to do with alcohol.