Anthem or Liberty? 50th birthday!

Just of the Harmony and am ready to plan my 50th birthday next June. This will be a girls trip, no hubby or kids (well I am a kid at heart, so having fun stuff to do is also a plus!). I have it down between Anthem or Liberty. Both require me to fly (cost is not an issue). Both ships look nice and price is pretty close to being the same.

Which one would you do and why? What are the pros and cons of each please. I have done all the Oasis class ships so far, so looking for a different experience.

Thanks so much!

... I have done all the Oasis class ships so far, so looking for a different experience.

Thanks so much!

In this case, I'd go with Anthem because it's more convenient for the fly-in cruise than Liberty.

To keep your ground transfer costs down for Anthem be sure to fly in and out of Newark (EWR). When you've decided on dates, people, and budget, ask on the East Coast Board for suggestions. If you're also going to sightsee in NYC, the logistical considerations can be very different and you want to have a good plan before you commit non refundable money to flights or anything else.