Bliss - Two Obersvatrion Lounges

London-Calling

NCL's next ship, 'Norwegian Bliss', will have two forward-facing observation lounges.

This is great news, observation lounges had gone out of fashion, on-board many mega-ship, in recent years.

See: http://wp.me/pfRKD-51g

One of the Observation Lounges is reserved for Haven guests, but the other is open to anyone. I am glad to see a return to this as well.

• 8 months later...

I am on the maiden voyage from southampton on the Bliss. I'm on deck 15 only a short walk to the observation deck. Renditions look great and I am excited. I have been watching the ship being built and hope it's ready for April 21, 2018. Coffee would be great as well as a bloody mary.

I haven't been following the Bliss build so maybe someone can help.

Is the public observation lounge on deck 15 and the Haven observation lounge on decks 17 and 18?

Yes. That is the setup they will have. Both will not have the outdoor balcony like the sun. That means a view of the glaciers instead of a row of people that looks like muster drill

I am on the maiden voyage from southampton on the Bliss. I'm on deck 15 only a short walk to the observation deck. Renditions look great and I am excited. I have been watching the ship being built and hope it's ready for April 21, 2018. Coffee would be great as well as a bloody mary.

I'm also on deck 15, a spa balcony. Can't wait for the aft views of glaciers while I'm in a niiiice heated lounger :cool:

Yes. That is the setup they will have. Both will not have the outdoor balcony like the sun. That means a view of the glaciers instead of a row of people that looks like muster drill

That sounds awesome! I'm so glad NCL is including a public lounge. <3