Welcome letters

Did anyone do welcome letters/packet of info for the guests? What did you include in them? Does anyone have a template for their welcome letters? If so, would you mind e-mailing me a copy at torg0093 at umn.edu I would really appreciate it!

Cruising Wonder ~ I just clicked on the link you have for the photos of your wedding. Everything is absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful dress...and the flowers and the cake. We're planning to be married (at sea) on the Diamond Princess in 2007. Was that bouquet part of the "Tie The Knot at Sea" package or did you pay extra for them? What about the cake? You can email me privately if you prefer.

Thanks so much

Maureen

maustang@sympatico.ca

Hello,

I did a wedding website with tons of info on it... then mailed out a small letter with everyone's cruise tickets from the travel agent... did welcome baskets at the hotel the night before the ceremony then finally did weekend agendas on the gift table at the wedding... it sounds like a lot... but it's really not...they were all small, just to help everyone feel welcomed and to make sure they knew what was going on. Let me know if I can help!

Jen

I got it! thanks so much, it was really cute and a great idea. I am terrified of Word, but I guess I will have to try :) Everytime I tried to use a template for school it would go great, then bam stuff would start to move all over the place, and I would get soooo mad . Wish me luck!

Archived