CARNIVAL spirit and legend Laundry rooms?

I have seen some doing just what you propose windsor26 - they seemed happy enough. On one ship they had a TV in the laundry to help while away the time. With what is normally on ship TV, I'm not sure that would be of interest to me.

On the few cruises where we have used the self-serve laundry, we have always set an alarm on our phone for 5 mins BEFORE the machine cycle will finish, ensuring we are there to promptly unload. Anecdotally, most of the laundry rage incidents have been caused by people not removing their stuff in a timely manner, causing angst for those waiting, or grief when they decide to unload others stuff.

I have seen some doing just what you propose windsor26 - they seemed happy enough. On one ship they had a TV in the laundry to help while away the time. With what is normally on ship TV, I'm not sure that would be of interest to me.

On the few cruises where we have used the self-serve laundry, we have always set an alarm on our phone for 5 mins BEFORE the machine cycle will finish, ensuring we are there to promptly unload. Anecdotally, most of the laundry rage incidents have been caused by people not removing their stuff in a timely manner, causing angst for those waiting, or grief when they decide to unload others stuff.

Agreed, people don't want others touching their stuff but were not considerate enough to be there on time.

There had been many a fight over a washer/dryer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes; it's bad. people go on about Carnival Pod hogging this is JUST as bad...

People put there washing on & don't come back for a hour or 2. it takes 35 min's.. I have had too twice remove stuff from a dryer or washer to use it.. just put it onto the ironing board.. once they ask what had happened. I told them the truth. it had finished & waited 10 min's & had some-one behind me wait, so i removed it.

So So glad i'm now Platnium with Carniavl so I get 3 bags of laundary on most cruises. So does the BH..:D