Laundry on Carnival Freedom

Wardogcoach

If you have your sign and sail card on a lanyard, the sign and sail card may not go in far enough. Sometimes you have to remove your sign and sail card from the lanyard, then stick your sign and sail card in the machine. Once you get the machine going, you can put your sign and sail card back on your lanyard.

• Haha 1

If you have your sign and sail card on a lanyard, the sign and sail card may not go in far enough. Sometimes you have to remove your sign and sail card from the lanyard, then stick your sign and sail card in the machine. Once you get the machine going, you can put your sign and sail card back on your lanyard.

Good advice

• 2 weeks later...
We are on the Freedom in January. Anyone know if there is guest laundry on Deck 7 and where it is located?

Thanks in advance

Edie

I was on the Conquest a few weeks ago and I believe they are every other guest deck that had rooms starting on Deck 2. It was $1 for powder soap and $3 each to wash and dry.

This post confused me. I just stuff it in the bags and send it out. No way I will do laundry on my vacation.

Well good for you. I don't think this thread was made to ask you your thoughts on your laundry habits on vacation.

We were on Vista last week and it was S&S card with the same rates mentioned above. I would send my laundry out or do their "stuff in a bag for $15" special but they dry everything on high and most of my clothes are made out of super thin material (yay Florida clothes! LoL) so I hang them up after they're washed and rarely dry anything.

We threw our stuff in the washer, went and got breakfast, came back and hung it up in the room. Took a whole 10 minutes out of the day to hang it up.

Good advice

Am I the only one that caught Saint Greg was repeating "Sign and Sail" instead of "Sail and Sign" several times in reference to Watermelonqueen99's correction that you have to Sail before you can Sign. :D

Am I the only one that caught Saint Greg was repeating "Sign and Sail" instead of "Sail and Sign" several times in reference to Watermelonqueen99's correction that you have to Sail before you can Sign. :D

:evilsmile:

Hey I start signing long before we set sail.

• 3 months later...