Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

Send me your e-mail address if you are interested in a Rhapsody for Adventure trade.

I added in MJ a few days ago which gives me my next block on Rhapsody, :D otherwise it would have been Oasis.

Also happy to have attained a Legend block before she left us. :cool:

By now Gary...your pile of blocks could probably build a small house. :D

Are you supposed to get the block on the cruise that you reach the milestone, or the one after? I reached 145 points on Allure last month and did not receive one. My next cruise is on Freedom in February.

This happened to us a few times. Just call up Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor and tell them your # and the points you got and the sailing and they will mail you one - they even pay the postage. You don't have to wait. Here is the info: Crown & Anchor Society (800) 526-9723

Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST

Saturday - Sunday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST

Written inquiries can be sent to

Crown & Anchor Society,

P.O. Box 026053, Miami, FL 33102-6053 • Outside the U.S.: 316-554-5951

• Via Fax: 305-373-4394

• E-Mail: crownandanchor@rccl.com

Are you supposed to get the block on the cruise that you reach the milestone, or the one after? I reached 145 points on Allure last month and did not receive one. My next cruise is on Freedom in February.

Yes, unlike having to wait until the next cruise to enjoy your next loyalty status level...you are indeed awarded your crystal block on the ship that you attain those points on. I usually head to the LA desk just after I board to be sure I am on the list to receive it. You can call CS and tell them you did not receive your block..they should send it to you.

Being D+ we have some, and I would gladly sell them. Great marketing tool for many people.

PS if you get one, and you are over packed, near over weight on your luggage they might just make you OVER WEIGHT. LOL

Being D+ we have some, and I would gladly sell them. Great marketing tool for many people.

PS if you get one, and you are over packed, near over weight on your luggage they might just make you OVER WEIGHT. LOL

Might be interested depending on which ones you have and the price...we have a parent who would go gaga over one as a gift from us.

What's the best way to reach you offline (email)?

Might be interested depending on which ones you have and the price...we have a parent who would go gaga over one as a gift from us.

What's the best way to reach you offline (email)?

We would love to get

Independence

Ovation

Quantum

Legend

We have Rhapsody

Jewel

Vision

We really were trying for a trade but if any one wants to sell the ones we want, we are interested!

Trading costs only $13.60 flat rate USPS Priority Mail Box Postage by the way! In Florida you can get as low as $8.77 with a Region A box just so you know.

Sirlancelot in Sarasota

Edited by Sirlancelot
mis spelling of my city!

We would love to get

Independence

Ovation

Quantum

Legend

We have Rhapsody

Jewel

Vision

We really were trying for a trade but if any one wants to sell the ones we want, we are interested!

Trading costs only $13.60 flat rate USPS Priority Mail Box Postage by the way! In Florida you can get as low as $8.77 with a Region A box just so you know.

Sirlancelot in Sarasota

OK...sorry....we don't have any you are seeking.

I added in MJ a few days ago which gives me my next block on Rhapsody, :D otherwise it would have been Oasis.

Also happy to have attained a Legend block before she left us. :cool:

By now Gary...your pile of blocks could probably build a small house. :D

We are thinking of starting a "tiny home" that floats!!!!:D

Merry Christmas!!!!!

We've learned to take it out of the carry-on for security and put it on the belt by itself. Saves time.
Great piece of advice. I read it here and did exactly that. Saved a bunch of hassle and was much appreciated by TSA.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas!!!!!

LOL...wow...that would be a sinker for sure!! ;p

Did you catch my other post on this thread...Bucky finally remembered

that town....Lake Worth. :p (No wonder we kept thinking Fort Worth...senile brains at work) :D

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Would love to see a picture of your “tiny home” when completed.

Merry Christmas to all.

d727d4abde17b4e56ebab905c3a7c0e9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Dennis#1

I've forgotten where all I've posted this:

We have an extra JEWEL and we're looking for a RADIANCE or EXPLORER. (We'll be getting an Anthem in Sept. we'd be willing to part with)

For those interested in -buying- a block.......there are several for sale on e-bay. Search Royal Caribbean Crystal.

Happy New Year!!

We have an extra JEWEL and we're looking for a RADIANCE or EXPLORER. (We'll be getting an Anthem in Sept. we'd be willing to part with)

For those interested in -buying- a block.......there are several for sale on e-bay. Search Royal Caribbean Crystal.

Happy New Year!!

Thanks for piling into the trading game. Our Jewel is going to “rake5” in exchange for his Independence.

Sorry we cannot help.

After that trade we are left with

We would love to get

Ovation

Quantum

Legend

We have Rhapsody & Vision!

Happy Holidays!

Happy New Year!!

Hi-Ho Steve-O!!!!! I have to keep my Radiance as a remembrance of the historic "Macadamia Nut Cruise".

LOL...wow...that would be a sinker for sure!! ;p

Did you catch my other post on this thread...Bucky finally remembered

that town....Lake Worth. :p (No wonder we kept thinking Fort Worth...senile brains at work) :D

So did Bucky wake up in the middle of the night and shout "LAKE WORTH"????? The only other 2 name city south of us that I remembered was Hobe Sound. Bucky gets a gold star!!!!!

Send me your e-mail address...............mine is oconeebassman at hot mail dot com.

So did Bucky wake up in the middle of the night and shout "LAKE WORTH"????? The only other 2 name city south of us that I remembered was Hobe Sound. Bucky gets a gold star!!!!!

Send me your e-mail address...............mine is oconeebassman at hot mail dot com.

Almost like that...was early one morning! ;p

Email sent! :)

• 3 months later...

Crystal Block Trade: I have two duplicate Jewel of the Seas crystal blocks (new in the box) that I would like to trade for a block on a cruise ship that I have previously sailed on. If you have one of the following blocks and are interested in a trade, please send me an e-mail: delitchfield at aol dot com.

· Harmony

· Voyager

· Navigator

· Mariner

· Explorer

· Enchantment

· Rhapsody

· Majesty

· Sovereign

0e4ec30abfda23a6a622d12860decd30.jpg

Edited by Dennis#1

• 2 weeks later...