Aurea experience Poesia

steph7021

Hello

We have booked the MSC Poesia Aurea experience. I read an article where they said there was only one kind of beer with this drink package. Anyone know if that is true across all ships? Also, does MSC no longer allow a bottle of wine to be brought on?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On 2 other Musica class ships (Poesia is the same class) they had a number of different draughts available in specific bars. On Orchestra, they had Amstel, Murphy's Red, Newcastle Brown Ale as well as Heineken in the Wine & Beer bar. These were on tap in the Tiger Bar on Magnifica.

On 2 other Musica class ships (Poesia is the same class) they had a number of different draughts available in specific bars. On Orchestra, they had Amstel, Murphy's Red, Newcastle Brown Ale as well as Heineken in the Wine & Beer bar. These were on tap in the Tiger Bar on Magnifica.

I’m sure they have other beers but just wondering what is available for the package.

All draught beers are available on the package - hence my post. (Bottled Heineken is the only bottled beer covered on the basic package).

Hmmm, ok. I really hope so but had read contrary information. You had the Aurea experience with the basic drinks package? Thanks!

Hmmm, ok. I really hope so but had read contrary information. You had the Aurea experience with the basic drinks package? Thanks!

I've had the basic drinks package on the last couple of cruises we've done. Prior to that, we always had the premium drinks package, but it's not as good a value as it used to be.

You'll need to check out the various bars to find where they have beers other than Heineken on tap.