NCL Spirit for teens

MaiTaiMary

We are looking into a cruise on the Spirit. We’ve never been on NCL. What kind do activities will be available for a 11 year old, 13 year old, and 14 year old?Is there a kids/teen club they could go to in the evening?

Thanks.

I’ve sailed on NCL with kids of all ages. I’ve also sailed on DCL with kids 4 - 11. My kids liked the younger groups, loved the teen club (13 - 17), mostly to meet up with other teens. All 5 have not enjoyed any tween club.

We really like the Spirit having been on her twice, once when kids were pre-teen.

Other than kids club, not much for kids that age. There is a kids pool aft with tiered seating but probably not of interest to kids over 10. Great area for anyone to sit though as bar close by as is buffet.

There is no rock wall, slides, etc.

We will be on the Spirit in a little over a month with our 14 year old. She did the escape’s teen club (entourage) and the pearl’s dolphin club (tweens) and loved them both and is super excited to meet some European teens on our cruise. It is super port intensive, so she likely will not be as close to her group as she was on the Escape and Pearl but we do have a couple sea days and lots of nights to hang out. I am sure your kids will be fine, make sure they go the first night before the cliques form.

• 3 weeks later...
Can somebody please tell me the age groups for the different clubs on NCL?

Also...

is there a program for the activities that they do doing the cruise?

Thanks. :)

Cruise with gambee has the best collection from the kid’s club of their activities. They are from the Breakaway, but will give you a good idea of what each age bracket does and the hours the clubs operate. They are the same NCL wide, but of course a longer itinerary will have more days of activities...

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/norwegian-breakaway-vibe-spa-kids-club/ (Scroll down past the spa stuff)