Leaving Tomorrow for cruise

Hi all,

After waiting a full year since the purchase of my cruise it is finally here. I leave tomorrow from San Diego on the Elation.

I have to say that Cruise Critic made the wait more enjoyable. I have enjoyed reading the posts/reviews of the loyal carnival fans in this member area.

I will be sure to post a review of the cruise.

For those of you that may have a long wait until your next cruise remember the journey sometimes can be just as fun as the destination.

Hi all,

After waiting a full year since the purchase of my cruise it is finally here. I leave tomorrow from San Diego on the Elation.

I have to say that Cruise Critic made the wait more enjoyable. I have enjoyed reading the posts/reviews of the loyal carnival fans in this member area.

For those of you that may have a long wait until your next cruise remember the journey sometimes can be just as fun as the destination.

Yep... for me it's ALWAYS about the journey... not the destination.

Have a fabulous time!!

Bon Voyage!!

:)

Hi all,

WOOOO HOOO!!! Can't wait for your review!!!:D :D :D

BON VOYAGE!!!

080106TA50_prv.gif

[user Made]

Hi all,

I'm envious Jeff. I have to wait for about 8 or 9 months to leave on ours. Have fun!!!

One more bit of advice before you leave. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!! I always find myself thinking, "I wish I had taken a piture of _______" after I get home. Take your camera with you around the ship and capture all those Kodak Moments. You'll be glad you did! HAVE FUN! :)

Archived