Junior suite?

tinkr2

Hey, we are sailing on Freedom of the Seas in a Junior Suite. Are there any benefits associated with this? I thought no. I turn diamond halfway through the cruise, I don't get those benefits till later , correct? Anyone had exceptions?

Hey, we are sailing on Freedom of the Seas in a Junior Suite. Are there any benefits associated with this? I thought no. I turn diamond halfway through the cruise, I don't get those benefits till later , correct? Anyone had exceptions?

JS Perks on Freedom:

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card (gets you nothing except a different color card)

You will not be diamond until your points have been added to your account, approximately a week after your cruise ends.

Junior suites get a walk-in closet on the Freedom, bathtub, double points, priority embarkation and disembarkation, a silver SeaPass card, and that's about it. :)

JS Perks on Freedom:

Silver Seapass card (gets you nothing except a different color card)

Correct on the Freedom of course, but not on the Spectrum, which will have a Junior Suite lounge (shared with diamonds) and dining room (replacing coastal kitchen)

When are you sailing? We are in a JS on the 10/13 upcoming cruise. CAN...NOT...WAIT... :)

• 2 weeks later...
Correct on the Freedom of course, but not on the Spectrum, which will have a Junior Suite lounge (shared with diamonds) and dining room (replacing coastal kitchen)

Just what is a JS Lounge :confused::confused:

We just got off the Freedom on Sat. We had JS 9544. We thought the cabin size seemed bigger than some of the JS we have had before. The walk in closet was also nice and large. On the Balcony we had 2 loungers and 2 chairs. Our Stateroom attendant Jorge Baker was one of the best we have ever had. If you have him tell him hi from Mr Bob & Miss Mary Ann. The service in the main dining room was very good also. We enjoyed the cruise very much. Have a great cruise.

Bob

We just got off the Freedom on Sat. We had JS 9544. We thought the cabin size seemed bigger than some of the JS we have had before. The walk in closet was also nice and large. On the Balcony we had 2 loungers and 2 chairs. Our Stateroom attendant Jorge Baker was one of the best we have ever had. If you have him tell him hi from Mr Bob & Miss Mary Ann. The service in the main dining room was very good also. We enjoyed the cruise very much. Have a great cruise.

Bob

Great to hear! We are in 7712 (friends on the same deck so we stayed lower). Can't wait to embark and relax!!

Don’t tell anyone, :) but any cabin category or any C&A level can usually get a bathrobe by simply asking the cabin attendant.

Now, that silver sea pass card is SPECIAL, just for the JS!

M

Thats the first thing I thought , I always ask for a robe and get it. But that silver card, I will be flashing it proudly;p

Bob

Yes I am excited. We are on deck 10 in 1612, I think it was the last one. Location isn't a big thing to me. This itinerary has 3 ports we have never been to so I am pleased. Ive lost my mind trying to plan 6 excursions in about a week. Im usually an advance planner and big researcher. I hope we get Jorge.

Yes you will have to get card scanned. Sailing in sky class have had to get card scanned a few times also.

Do Sea Class passengers have to check out pool towels like everyone else, or just flash their sea pass card like Sky Class?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Bob

You got on as we got off from our B2B. We had JS 9628 (both cruise's).....Who ever got our cabin had a new TV...they changed it out for us so we could access the HDMI and change the input...We were able to use our Fire Stick and watch Netflix & Amazon Prime...Yes the JS's on this class do feel larger. We had two chairs a table and two loungers on our balcony which I believe is pretty standard.

Yes I am excited. We are on deck 10 in 1612, I think it was the last one. Location isn't a big thing to me. This itinerary has 3 ports we have never been to so I am pleased. Ive lost my mind trying to plan 6 excursions in about a week. Im usually an advance planner and big researcher. I hope we get Jorge.

We are in the same cabin on 12/2!