Carnival magic

riviera

I am currently sailing. FYI to future cruisers: I purchased the wi-fi for the week but it was ridiculous slow so I “ upgraded” for $39 for the “ premium “ wi-fi. There is absolutely no difference. But I’m enjoying the cruise as usual.

The times when people don't understand how to do this. Without internet most people are lost.

I am self employed, my business doesn't stop just because I am cruising, a couple of hours during the week of my vacation time is why I can afford to cruise multiple times a year.

It’s not just the Magic - we’ve cruised on just about every ship with Caribbean itineraries, and premium internet service wavers between excruciatingly slow to un-useable. I’m sure cruisers would happily pay more for useage of an upgraded system!

You mean every Carnival ship....

I am self employed, my business doesn't stop just because I am cruising, a couple of hours during the week of my vacation time is why I can afford to cruise multiple times a year.

Hmmmmmmm...... With all the money spent, I would have my own yacht.

Then I have nothing to complain about..:confused::confused::confused::confused:

You mean every Carnival ship....

Vista upgraded theirs afew months ago. We went on it in April and it was awesome. We streamed video with no problems. I saw a tech and asked him about it and he said, its a slow process but they are trying to do the upgrades to the entire fleet.

Vista upgraded theirs afew months ago. We went on it in April and it was awesome. We streamed video with no problems. I saw a tech and asked him about it and he said, its a slow process but they are trying to do the upgrades to the entire fleet.

It'd be great if Carnival could post an improved-Wifi rollout schedule for their entire fleet, say, through some sort of "brand ambassador" or something.... :D

It'd be great if Carnival could post an improved-Wifi rollout schedule for their entire fleet, say, through some sort of "brand ambassador" or something.... :D

I do remember John addressing it before but he was very vague about it. He said the Vista and Horizon would have it to start and it would go fleet wide eventually but this was probably about 6 months ago he posted about this.

Disconnect you are on vacation.

I am currently sailing. FYI to future cruisers: I purchased the wi-fi for the week but it was ridiculous slow so I “ upgraded” for $39 for the “ premium “ wi-fi. There is absolutely no difference. But I’m enjoying the cruise as usual.

The times when people don't understand how to do this. Without internet most people are lost.

What a ridiculous thing to say! There is nothing about a vacation that requires people to disconnect. If you want to disconnect on your vacation, go ahead and disconnect.

But for me? I want to be connected. Not need to, but WANT to. That's how I like my vacation.

Some people just don't get it.

What a ridiculous thing to say! There is nothing about a vacation that requires people to disconnect. If you want to disconnect on your vacation, go ahead and disconnect.

But for me? I want to be connected. Not need to, but WANT to. That's how I like my vacation.

Some people just don't get it.

Connect or disconnect it's your decision.... Simple PEOPLE ARE LOST IF THEY CAN HAVE INTERNET.... while having fun.

You have to hold some people hand when crossing the street.