Wonderland on the Anthem

Another Anthem question from someone who's cruising on a Quantum class ship for the first time the beginning of next year.

Will pinnacle BOGO work in Wonderland? Or, If I buy one of the dining packages online, will I be able to use one of the package dinners for Wonderland?

Thanks once again for all the information y'all continuously provide.

Tim

Can't answer the Pinnacle portion of your question, but we just used the BOGO deal on Anthem that is good for the first two nights. We were assigned Chops for night 1 and Wonderland for night 2. Not sure if the $30 pp deal is still out there, but for $60 total for the two of us, it was a great deal. Chops and Wonderland are $42 and $49 on Anthem.

Can't answer the Pinnacle portion of your question, but we just used the BOGO deal on Anthem that is good for the first two nights. We were assigned Chops for night 1 and Wonderland for night 2. Not sure if the $30 pp deal is still out there, but for $60 total for the two of us, it was a great deal. Chops and Wonderland are $42 and $49 on Anthem.

It's now $40 for the BOGO (at least for my sailing). Any idea how far in advance you purchased yours?

It's now $40 for the BOGO (at least for my sailing). Any idea how far in advance you purchased yours?

We sailed 11/11 and booked the cruise after final payment in early September. About a week later, I got the BOGO deal and then the refreshment package. I know there was a sale going on at the time on drink packages, there might have been one on dining too, but I don't remember.

$40 is still a really good deal though.

We sailed 11/11 and booked the cruise after final payment in early September. About a week later, I got the BOGO deal and then the refreshment package. I know there was a sale going on at the time on drink packages, there might have been one on dining too, but I don't remember.

$40 is still a really good deal though.

Thanks for the info! I booked about 3 weeks ago for end of May and purchased the Deluxe package during the Black Friday sale, but BOGO was still $40. I know $40 is still good because the prices for one are that. I guess I could book and get a price reduction if it comes down closer to it.