Ovation Transpacific 2019

xpcdoojk

So, there has been a rumor that the Ovation was going to be doing Alaska in 2019, which meant it would transition to the west coast from Asia/Downunder and that sailings would be on sale today. So, I tried to book, if just to see what it was all about, but with the goal of actually doing the Transpacific if it was decent looking. So, a bit ago, I tried to book it. When I tried to book a cabin for 2 people I got the message saying that there were no cabins available for 2 people. HUH????:confused:

This is the sailing from Sydney to Honolulu leaving April 17, 2019. I am major confused how this can be true.

JC

So, there has been a rumor that the Ovation was going to be doing Alaska in 2019, which meant it would transition to the west coast from Asia/Downunder and that sailings would be on sale today. So, I tried to book, if just to see what it was all about, but with the goal of actually doing the Transpacific if it was decent looking. So, a bit ago, I tried to book it. When I tried to book a cabin for 2 people I got the message saying that there were no cabins available for 2 people. HUH????:confused:

This is the sailing from Sydney to Honolulu leaving April 17, 2019. I am major confused how this can be true.

JC

I'd give it a try again tomorrow, rumor has it that they are loading the itineraries today.

Shocker, RCI has IT issues.

Well to be fair the rumor was that the sailing would be for sale tomorrow by the people here who seemed to know about this in advance. I tried to go to a couple of online TAs, One call Exp.... and one called AmEX, and neither even showed the cruise as being available. Still why have it come up as bookable then not have it bookable? How hard can this be? Sigh..

JC

The folks on the cancelled Explorer TP were to be given first crack at bookings. Some of us were able to book, most of us NOT. The folks in AUS/NZ were lucky because of the time difference. The booking site has been closed down until tomorrow.

All of us on the cancelled Explorer have been screwed!!! I talked to a rep of Michael Bailey named Kally Maghoo and also the redeployment deck, a woman named Kathleen.................no one knows what the hell is going on and giving me and all of us on the roll call different answers ..............we are so disgusted about how this is being handeled.:mad:

The folks on the cancelled Explorer TP were to be given first crack at bookings. Some of us were able to book, most of us NOT. The folks in AUS/NZ were lucky because of the time difference. The booking site has been closed down until tomorrow.

All of us on the cancelled Explorer have been screwed!!! I talked to a rep of Michael Bailey named Kally Maghoo and also the redeployment deck, a woman named Kathleen.................no one knows what the hell is going on and giving me and all of us on the roll call different answers ..............we are so disgusted about how this is being handeled.:mad:

extremely disgusted....:mad:

I feel your pain, but I am not seeing this sailing at all when I search RCI for it. Definitely nothing on the next cruise from Hawaii.

JC

I am on the Oasis and Future Cruise does not show it open for booking either TP cruises for Fall 2019.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I am on the Oasis and Future Cruise does not show it open for booking either TP cruises for Fall 2019.

The cruises we are talking about are taking place April 17, 2019 Sydney to Honolulu. And May 2, 2019 to Vancouver, BC.

I think my travel agent has gotten me a balcony on the April 17, 2019 cruise, but I don't have the details yet. There are no suites available.

The cruises we are talking about are taking place April 17, 2019 Sydney to Honolulu. And May 2, 2019 to Vancouver, BC.

I think my travel agent has gotten me a balcony on the April 17, 2019 cruise, but I don't have the details yet. There are no suites available.

They released the Alaskan cruises today, so were hoping they would release the TP's back to Sydney as well. As for Spring 2019, call the Redeployment Resolution department. We spent a bit of time with them earlier this year when they redeployed the Ovation in Australia. David