Why is Royal Caribbean your favourite cruise line?

This upcoming cruise will only be three in a row for our group, but with two in the pocket, I'd say consistency is why we re booked again. We chose RCL simply for the itinerary for the first cruise. Really enjoyed all aspects of the cruise, so we booked #2 at the Next Cruise office while on board. The 2nd cruise was awesome as well. All aspects again were awesome. We even like the MDR. So we booked the Harmony trip for this March at the Next Cruise office again. I suspect that if we have another great trip, we'll sign up for #4 right away.

Rooms....Service...Food....Price....all top notch in our view. As long as it stays that way, we'll keep cruising RCL

This upcoming cruise will only be three in a row for our group, but with two in the pocket, I'd say consistency is why we re booked again. We chose RCL simply n the itinerary for the first cruise. Really enjoyed all aspects of the cruise, so we booked #2 at the Next Cruise office while on board. The 2nd cruise was awesome as well. All aspects again were awesome. We even like the MDR. So we booked the Harmony trip for this March at the Next Cruise office again. I suspect that if we have another great trip, we'll sign up for #4 right away.

Rooms....Service...Food....Price....all top notch in our view. As long as it stays that way, we'll keep cruising RCL

That sounds a good reason to keep cruising Royal! :) Do you book directly with them or via a travel agent? I've only ever booked through a travel agent myself and wonder if its better to go direct! I cruised on Allure of the Seas in May and had a free drinks package included. Thinking of maybe Symphony next year!

That sounds a good reason to keep cruising Royal! :) Do you book directly with them or via a travel agent? I've only ever booked through a travel agent myself and wonder if its better to go direct! I cruised on Allure of the Seas in May and had a free drinks package included. Thinking of maybe Symphony next year!

We use a TA. He's been solid for us. When we book at the Next Cruise office on board, they transfer the reservation to him.

Well we obviously LOVE Carnival as you can see from my signature but we are giving RCCL another try. They had a much better price for our cruise next week. When we took FOS before I thought oh my kids would love the surfing thing, and rock wall etc....... well the weather wasn't ideal and they didn't do it as much as I thought. Now here we are nine years later and they are 22 and 26 so we will try again.

I think vacation is gonna be great regardless. I like the places we will visit next week and look forward to some weather with no snow.

For me I love the whole experience: the staterooms, the ships, the entertainment and the food! Would love to hear others thoughts on why you cruise Royal Caribbean time and time again?

For me I love the whole experience: the staterooms, the ships, the entertainment and the food! Would love to hear others thoughts on why you cruise Royal Caribbean time and time again?

Excellent service from the crew.

We really enjoyed our first cruise on Royal. Since then the important things have mostly stayed the same. Good service from most of the crew. So many options for entertainment. We know what we are getting so if we are happy why chance going on another line. I understand that another line might offer a great cruise and we might really enjoy it but we are happy so far with Royal

I love large ships and it doesn't get any larger than the Oasis class ships. The freedom class and larger ships have so many things to do. I like music and I'm a big fan of the Schooner bar and English pub venues. I feel like for the money it is an excellent value.

We had always cruised Carnival, and while we always had a good time, we had always been curious to try something different, and at the urging of our travel agent, whom we have known for about 20 years, we decided to try Royal Caribbean, and have thoroughly enjoyed our one cruise with them, and have our second booked for next year. I can’t compare service, because it has been so long since we cruised Carnival, but I think that RCI has more attractive ships in terms of decor. We have always had good service from the crew, regardless of what line we were on. Have read complaints about food quality, etc, and I think that even 10 years ago, Carnival had better food than what Royal has now. That said, I imagine quality has likely dropped across the board for most/all mass market cruise lines. As far as pricing, I have found that sometimes Carnival is a little less expensive, and other times RCI is a little less, but mostly competitive. We are also considering an NCL cruise in the future, and would also be willing to sail on Carnival again.

We have really enjoyed Royal Caribbean the 15 years we've been cruising with them. My first cruise with them was back in '79 on the Song of Norway followed by a cruise on Carnival in '84. Got married in '94 and it took 8 years to convince my hubby into going on a cruise. He didn't want to go because he was afraid he'd be "bored" on a ship for 7 days. I took him on the Explorer when the Voyager-class ships were all the rage with the ice skating rinks and rock climbing walls. Best decision ever. We've cruised with RCI ever since... only strayed 3 times- twice to Princess, and once to HAL... and two of those times were because my parents took us with them. We've never had a bad cruise on RCI... some better than others... but the "wow factor" of the ships, the entertainment, Diamond benefits, and 5 free cruises on our RCI credit card (with our 6th in January) have kept us coming back.

I like other cruise lines as well but RCL remains one of my favourites after 30 yrs of cruising history with them.

How well different cruise lines caters for vegetarians has been an issue for me as at least one of my travel companions has been a vegetarian. RCL does this fairly well and their wide range of offerings in WJ takes away worries of food not being to our taste or meet dietary requirements.

Quality of entertainment and innovation with each class of ship has kept our interest. Things like Central Park, Boardwalk, Aquatheatre shows, ice shows. We love the idea of different spaces to hang out, things to do and explore. So the appeal tends to be with the latest ships these days and I am little unsure about going on some of the old ships like Majesty.

There are so many things which I wish were better but that is not the point of this thread.

The activities.

The entertainment.

The variety of included food services.

The "wow" feeling when you enter the public spaces... beautiful.

Now, I've only been on Royal and Disney but have poked around at others.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk