Radiance Cruise Compass needed ASAP- Help

Hozhoni

Hi,

I'm hoping to get a current cruise Compass for the 4 night Western Caribbean Cruise out of Tampa on Radiance. Can you help?

Radiance has not done the 4 or 5 day cruise yet. She's doing the first cruise out of Tampa for the season and it's a 7 day cruise. The 4 and 5 day cruises will start this Saturday.

Thanks., I didn't realize we are the first ones this fall. Looks like she sailed on April 8th from Tampa....last:o

Which means YOU are going to have to be the one to report back to those of us sailing in Nov. Is there a formal night on the 4-nigher? What night formal (or dressy casual as the case may be)? You know, all the important stuff......:D

:D Ok I am leaving Thursday....cannot wait. Yes driving about an hour parking near port in garage across from Aquarium. I will try to remember to report back afterwards......I live near the Sunshine Skyway and cannot wait to go under it...my first time out of this port.

Which means YOU are going to have to be the one to report back to those of us sailing in Nov. Is there a formal night on the 4-nigher? What night formal (or dressy casual as the case may be)? You know, all the important stuff......:D

Formal night is on the second at sea night, which in our case also falls on Halloween.....:D

Should be fun!!!

We are planning to wear costumes for Halloween which is also my husband's birthday. If formal night is indeed the 2nd night which is Halloween for the Radiance Cruise that leaves 10/30/2010, will costumes be allowed in the dining room?

Formal night is on the second at sea night, which in our case also falls on Halloween.....:D

Should be fun!!!

We are planning to wear costumes for Halloween which is also my husband's birthday. If formal night is indeed the 2nd night which is Halloween for the Radiance Cruise that leaves 10/30/2010, will costumes be allowed in the dining room?

We're on that cruise also. AFAIK, you will be allowed to wear costumes to the MDR and anywhere else on the formal night. There is a long thread about our cruise on the "Meet and Mingle" forum. Many CC members on this cruise. Slot Pull, cabin crawl, etc...... Check it out and maybe sign up for some of the activities. Here is the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1126875&page=50

We will not wear our costumes to dinner just because there is some face jewelry and face paint and this and that involved, so we decided to reserve an early table for that night (we're doing MTD) and then have enough time to go back to the cabin and get all dressed up.

Hope to see you there.

Should be fun!!!

Unless things have changed typically formal night is the first full sea day on the 4 night out of tampa. thats the way it was last year on the grandeur.

If thats the case i need to change my reservation to portifinos.

can't wait to see the cruise compass

please send the email with the Cruise Compass to wolfcathorse at hotmail dot com

Will you post these to our roll call? I don't want to post my email b/c it has my full name in it...thanks bunches:)

Micky

Archived