Ipad found morning of 9/18 on Freedom

Forgot to post this earlier, so here it goes. I know the chance that it is someone from this board is slim to none, but maybe someone some of you know.

We did a B2B on the Freedom this past September. On turnaround day, Sunday 9/18, we were sitting in Vintages, and we found an ipad there. I'm not gonna tell what color the jacket had, but if you or someone you know lost an ipad on the Freedom when debarking 9/18, it has been turned in to guest relations

Have a nice day everyone

Cindy

Those devices have serial numbers... all you need to do is call the provider it's from and give them that information. They can contact the owner of it. AT&T can see if someone puts another sim card in it too, I know this because I work in telecom and was trying to track down a blackberry that was never received and they were able to tell me who's sim cards had been in it.

Those devices have serial numbers... all you need to do is call the provider it's from and give them that information. They can contact the owner of it. AT&T can see if someone puts another sim card in it too, I know this because I work in telecom and was trying to track down a blackberry that was never received and they were able to tell me who's sim cards had been in it.

Hi,

It's an iPad not an iPhone so won't have a SIM card. Undoubtedly there will be identifying numbers on it but now that rests with RCCL to locate.

Some Ipads do have sim cards, but hopefully the owner will be able to use the "Track my ipad" facility to check where the pad is. Althought they will be interested to see that their pad did a back to back cruise when they did not.

Ooooh I did not know that.... thanks for putting me straight :) The one I had didn't.....

... it has been turned in to guest relations

Cindy, thank you for turning it in and for not bringing it home with you to try and find the owner that way.

...hopefully the owner will be able to use the "Track my ipad" facility to check where the pad is.

Yes, that is definitely cool! It really works, too.

Archived