Loyalty Pins

Sat1

Neither of us have ever worn our pins. I do have them pinned to the outside pocket of a canvas RCI tote that we were given years ago as a welcome gift. I figured otherwise, they'd be in a drawer or thrown out :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We've worn ours just to tease our friends who are Emerald. They'll turn Diamond after the next cruise so then we'll probably come up with another game. ;) Other than that, no.

I never got any pins, nor do I care, but reading this I now wish I would have. My in-laws passed on going on a cruise with us a couple years back (they have gone with us every other time), so there was a cruise where we were Diamond and they weren't. I would have liked to wear it that cruise just to tease them.

Have no idea where our diamond+ pins are. Could careless about level in C&A.

So could I have a few of the 221 credits you have documented in your signature to get me to diamond for my next cruise?:D

No. I have no problem with those who choose to wear them, I just don't. I have friends we cruise with and they wear theirs and feel they get appreciation from the crew, but I haven't really noticed a difference. I'm just not a pin wearer. But unlike some on this forum, I think it's a nice touch. Recognition is always nice. I work for a company that gives pins for length of service. They are very nice and are unique for different levels. I have never worn them either, although many do as tie tacks. After retirement I may try to frame them. Maybe I'll do the same with the C & A pins.