Ms. Lisa Lutoff email - please

ISABELLA

Maybe you should be contacting the head of loyalty instead. If your letter by chance makes it to Ms Lisa’s desk it will probably go back to the director of Loyalty, So why not try that first.

Not every problem requires the attention of the CEO. Don't know how she would do her job if she read every letter sent to her. Actually, they have a staff in the office who screens each letter and passes them on to the proper department. The CEO will actually see very few letters. Sometimes they go to Captain's Club, but more frequently they go to the Resolutions Department. Hard to determine where it would go without a description of the specific problem.Contacting the person who has authority to remedy a specific problem would be helpful. The OP would need to find the proper contact for their specific issue.

• Thanks 1

Not every problem requires the attention of the CEO. Don't know how she would do her job if she read every letter sent to her. Actually, they have a staff in the office who screens each letter and passes them on to the proper department. The CEO will actually see very few letters. Sometimes they go to Captain's Club, but more frequently they go to the Resolutions Department.

The email to my previous contact at the Exec Office actually says this. I don't specifically want LLP to see my email, just someone to take ownership of the issue and help resolve it. If it means emailing LLP so someone forwards it to the correct person for this to happen then so be it.

Director of loyalty marketing — Andrea Shea. If the problem has to do with your Captain’s Club account, try her

Thanks. I received a phone call from the Exec Office earlier and a resolution was reached to the issue I had. I also received an email a couple of hours prior from someone in reply to the One Touch email.

People on here have no patience...........

If they can't find a deck chair at 11AM on a sunny day, they want the CEO to respond, and dang nab it they want to be compensated

How busy can the CEO be anyway????:D:D

I am with you on this one… After having read all of the post from everyone on anyone’s issue, the most it appears that anyone has had to wait is somewhere between one and two weeks to receive a resolution. Given the enormity of potential for people to need to reach out, I think that seems reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have a working email address for Lisa Lutoff-Perlo? I have used this email address before with success, however the email I have sent today has bounced back as 'Invalid Recipient'

I emailed Celebrity One Touch several days ago without a response. This was after not receiving a response to an telephone conversation with Reservations that was followed up with an email to them.

So far three emails, to three different email addresses, all with the same response.....NONE. :(

I tried today and had the same problem.Emailed one touch and got no response.But this email address does not work

• 1 year later...
On 5/23/2018 at 11:25 PM, UKPete71 said:

I did call and then emailed. Nothing. Calling the US from the UK isn’t cheap sadly or I’d call again.

Pete,

For future reference, you can call the US for free on Skype if it is a toll-free number.  I use it all the time, and certainly with Celebrity. 

Like everyone, they have been beyond ignorant in answering the questions raised in emails.  Just as incompetent on the phone too I have found of late.  I am getting so frustrated about issues where they have retrospectively changed their terms and conditions on refunds/FCC's.

This has worked for me:

email to celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

in the subject of your email write your booking number, the ship name and date of sailing.

Example #123456 Connie 06/14/2020,

or write attention to: Mr/Ms. XYZ.

9 hours ago, gerelmx said:

This has worked for me:

email to celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

in the subject of your email write your booking number, the ship name and date of sailing.

Example #123456 Connie 06/14/2020,

or write attention to: Mr/Ms. XYZ.

Thank you for the info.  I will email them today.  We really couldn't be having to be chasing them to be honest.

21 hours ago, La Tienda said:

Thank you for the info.  I will email them today.  We really couldn't be having to be chasing them to be honest.

Don't be surprised if you get an email in the next day or two similar to the one I received saying that they are busy and anticipate a three-week delay. In the end, they replied 14 days later, not great but understandable.

Thank you for reaching out to Celebrity Cruises, 

`

Due to recent global, public health circumstances surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on our sailings, it is taking us longer than usual to respond to our guests. Currently, we are looking at three-week delay for any correspondence. Please rest assured we are doing everything we can to expedite your email as soon as possible. We will be reaching out in the next 3 weeks to assist with your email inquiry.

During this uncertain time, we understand that you may have an urgent matter. If you need assistance right away, please don't hesitate to call our Engagement Center at, U.S. and CAN: 844-418-6824 or outside of the U.S. and Canada: 1-316-554-5961.

Thank you again for your email. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

`

Celebrity Cruises 

Brand

• Like 1

• 2 years later...