Wifi onboard

Does Celebrity offer an internet package for the week? What is the cost, and can I purchase it once on board?

Yes they have the package for the entire cruise,

7-9 day

1 device $224

2 devices $337

3 devices $448

4 devices $561

10-13 day

1 device $269

2 devices $404

3 devices $538

4 devices $673

Yes you can purchase onboard, but take in mind that if your cruise is in Europe you need to pay the VAT.

Best is to purchase online, when you board the ship in your cabin will be the instructions to login

If you keep an eye out you may find a sale pre-cruise. The had a sale a couple weeks ago.

Also if you are a CC member above the basic level there are free minutes or pretty good discount for the unlimited internet. Elite is 30% and Elite Plus is 35%. You can call and book in advance with the discount.

Will be cruising for our first time on Celebrity. (Equinox October 26) we went with the Go Best plan which gives us unlimited internet for two devices. On our last Princess cruise we had unlimited access for one device but were able to sign off and then use any other device, one at a time. My wife and I each have a phone and tablet. Will we be able to switch between them or are we each confined to using a single device?

Looking forward to cruising on Celebrity.

Does anyone know if you can stream Netflix and the like on board. I like to watch it late at night while the significant other snores away :)

I was on the Equinox in November and did just that. Our cabin was on deck 6 all the way aft ... if that makes any difference. The cabin location does seem to matter on some ships.

Anyway, I streamed video very successfully using their onboard unlimited internet. Thankfully, it came free with booking the cabin. It was an awesome perk!

On the other hand, I have never, ever encountered WiFi good enough to stream video on any of our 15 or so Celebrity cruises on various ships in the past few years. On last week's Alaska cruise it was particularly horrendous. So cross your fingers but definitely do not count on it.