Pacific Eden Comedy Cruise Advice

We have been on several cruises the last 2 on the Aria but not on a 3 nighter. Do they still have theme nights and what are they?

Its up to the cruise director what theme nights will be on your cruise, but normally they will have: Back to School Party, Gatsby Party and Bianco, the White Party.

On a 3 day cruise, they have normally have been having a Bianco and Back to School Party, but every cruise is different.

You can find out more about those night here: https://www.pocruises.com.au/experiences/at-sea/entertainment/parties

Have a great time :)

Just booked this cruise for next month for under $300 each as a surprise gift for my daughters 18th Birthday.

We have been on several cruises the last 2 on the Aria but not on a 3 nighter. Do they still have theme nights and what are they?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi peter, that is a great deal. We have done several comedy cruises and they are great fun, we have also done several 3 or 4 night getaways.

The first night is likely to be a Bianco party (white night) and the second is likely to be Gatsby (1920's) party.

Just saw Stu's post so maybe cater for a back to school party as well.

I find that most people just accessorise as in the girls wear a tiara, boa, gloves and such, while the blokes wear black and white and put on a hat and suspenders.

I do similar, White shirt for bianco, black shirt for Gatsby.

The last 3-night comedy cruise I did on the Pacific Dawn had Blanco and Gatsby. The time before that it was on the Pacific Aria and it was Blanco and Gatsby. The P&O FAQ says that there will be two cocktail/theme nights ... one of them will be Gatsby - https://www.pocruises.com.au/faqs/things-to-know-before-you-go/how-many-cocktail-nights-will-there-be

As mentioned above ... throw in some cheap hats, suspenders, gloves and boas, and you will be covered for Gatsby.

Have fun :)