Bliss Aug Alaska then to Yellowstone- Air/Trip arrangements advice

bazan

Hi,

Our family of 4 (From YYZ) will be sailing the Bliss in coming Aug. We are trying to combine this with a visit to the Yellowstone Nat Park post cruise. But it looks like flight arrangements may be quite an hassle. For now my plan is to to fly in to YVR (flying into SEA is always preferred but with the layover and the taxes combined it seems flying into YVR and renting a car and dropping off at SEA is still cheaper and give us more time). The issue is the flying out from SEA , the Bliss is scheduled to arrive back SEA at 8am , I have searched and find next to no flight flying out from SEA to either SLC or JAC in the afternoon, the only one I found is at 1pm. Is a 1pm departure too tight ? Not sure if assuming a 10am disembarkation and with SEA traffic will be able to make it. Also any recommendation as to preference of flying into SLC or JAC? It seems like if flying into JAC , I will not get there till the night time anyways so I will have to stay overnight in one of the limited number of accomodations in JAC before driving in to the park the next day. SLC seem to have a wider selection of accomodations and cheaper rentals however driving to the park will be an extra 2-3 hrs (which we are ok).

Thanks in advance

With a walk off (645am) you will have absolutely no problem pulling this off with any flight departing after 10am.

Your SEA-SLC flight will be about 2 hours long and an hour time zone change.

Renting a car to (West) Yellowstone Jackson Hole Grand Tetons no problem here except do not feed the

beehive state patrol getting there.

This is one of the most interesting post cruise activities I have seen - outstanding enjoy !