BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:16 PM.
101,137 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Scott, another wonderful video and I am sure glad it was not the last. The close brought a smile to my face knowing that there is at least one more video to see.

I am glad to see that you all took a tour of one of my special places on board Serenity. Yes, the one with all of those machines. LOL.

Loved the music and the sunset and the humor.

And even got to see a few familiar faces as well as the back of heads of friends.

Glad to know that you both are not only going on those back to back Alaska cruise but it will be the four of you.

Happy Friday.

Keith
New York
2,122 Posts
Joined Jul 2001
Glorious balcony sunset and music! ahhhh!
However Susie has the right idea with that champers bottle.....girl after my own heart!
Glad to hear you'll have "buddies" in Alaska!
Hugs all around,
L&J&S
San Francisco
674 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Really enjoyed this set of videos and sad that your voyage is coming to an end. Thankfully, mine is around the corner and your videos have only heightened my excitement. On a side note, my husband and I discovered your podcasts and although we haven't listened to all of them we have experienced and enjoyed a good sampling. I understand you are no longer doing them but you clearly had a lot of fun recording all of those. They were uplifting and entertaining and we appreciate your sense of humor. Looking forward to your Alaska voyage.

Ashley
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Just celebrated my 63rd cruise!
Crystal, Silversea, Regent, Cunard, Oceania, Celebrity, HAL & RCCL
Oregon
1,278 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
I feel sort of sad the cruise is almost over. It just began didn't it? We are only 368 days away from our next Crystal "adventure".

Great job guys and a happy pride weekend.
Chevy Chase, MD
198 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
Scott,

Wait, did I hear that right? You're getting the Merry Band back together for Alaska?

Hear that thumping sound? That's me wagging my tail with excitement (it's a metaphor, I don't have a tail.)

Copland was a nice touch, thought I can't hear it without thinking "CBS Reports." Yeah, I'm old. It's a cruise board, don't act so surprised.

Tell Suzie everyone knows epidemiologists chug their bubbly thru a straw. Much more sanitary.

As always,

Sail on you Merry Band.
Florida
4,906 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Thank you, Universe.

Thank you, Scott.

And yes, thank you, I'd be honored to accompany you on the trip home.
Atlanta,GA
1,791 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
Love it! That Alfred Hitchcock cameo like appearance in the gym makes it an official movie for the archives. Seriously, this has been such pleasure and joy that you have shared with all us. Thank you. MJ
Florida
4,906 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Originally posted by SkystheLimit
Love it! That Alfred Hitchcock cameo like appearance in the gym makes it an official movie for the archives. Seriously, this has been such pleasure and joy that you have shared with all us. Thank you. MJ
Well said, MJ.