Formal night attire

sjde

Would black capri pants and a nice (dressy ) top be appropriate for formal nights?

And for men, would a sport coat with a nice shirt and no tie be better than a shirt and tie with no coat? Are chinos okay rather than dress pants?

Would black capri pants and a nice (dressy ) top be appropriate for formal nights?

And for men, would a sport coat with a nice shirt and no tie be better than a shirt and tie with no coat? Are chinos okay rather than dress pants?

I wear a button down shirt and chinos or khakis usually with a sweater.

Dress suggestions are not enforced, so you will see a wide range of attire. Wear whatever you like.

3ca3dd24eb2b634271a4f6bbb9eb0aa2.jpg

We wore this and were VERY dressed up comparatively. I didn’t really notice anyone during dinner, we were having so much fun just being together like I hoped we would.

I didn’t even notice I was so dressed up until we walked the Promenade and everyone kept complimenting my family. It was really fun.

All that to say you can go as dressy as you want or as much as you are comfortable with or without. We all eat the same lobster and no one would look at you in shame at all. (I’m saying that jokingly) It’s honestly a personal experience. Don’t spend time worrying on it.

Black capri pants and a top are my go to outfit....and for men...nice shirt and slacks...no jacket or tie necessary...it's your vacation...enjoy

Perfectly fine. Overdressed compared to some.