Types if Vehicles Used for Caribbean Excursions

April42749

So, 14 day sailing coming up (Aruba, Curacao, Bonfire, St Kitts, Martinique and St Lucia).

I am trying to determine what kind of excursions would be good for us based on a few factors. One of these factors is "vehicle". DH wants a bus, because they have bathrooms (usually).

Anyway, I'm trying to recall every tour and island we've been on, and I only remember vans: Vans from the cruiseline, vans from private tours and vans from guides standing around the port...waiting for customers.

Has anyone been on or seen a full size bus (mini buses don't count....no bathroom) used in a Caribbean excursion? I think the streets are too narrow....but maybe I am wrong.

Thanks

Most island tours will NOT have a bus with a bathroom. There are stops, tho, that will have restrooms available. You might not even NEED an "excursion" depending on what you want to do! Have you researched your ports? Most things are easy to do on your own!

You may want to consider boat tours as well. Typically those have a bathroom (besides the ocean). Agree that a bus with a bathroom is unlikely but most island tours schedule many stops for photo ops that have bathrooms and food available

Sent from my iPhone using Forums