Great Lakes Cruising

Carol28

Has anyone cruised the Great Lakes on Pearl Seas or the Great Lake Cruise Company? I'm very interested in the ships themselves, activities, entertainment, lectures, food and anything else that comes to mind. Some of the ships have balconies; some do not.

The ports look great. Toronto to Chicago really interests me. These cruises are VERY expensive, so I just want to know more about the experience.

I'm so sorry I can't help you, but I'll be paying close attention to this thread I've been waiting for someone to mention Pearl Seas!

I live in Windsor and occasionally see the Pearl Mist stop at our waterfront. I've been so curious to know more about the ship and cruise!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry I can't help you, but I'll be paying close attention to this thread I've been waiting for someone to mention Pearl Seas!

I live in Windsor and occasionally see the Pearl Mist stop at our waterfront. I've been so curious to know more about the ship and cruise!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I agree! There seems to be very little posted about Pearl Seas, although you can find reviews of their cruises on CC. I also am very interested in a few of the Pearl Seas cruises - particularly the Canadian Maritimes and St. Lawrence cruise - and, yes, they are indeed pricey. Any smaller ship or riverboat seems to be. Hopefully more people will chime in that have sailed with them.