Check your cruise price, they just dropped again today

cruisinqt

Since I booked Early Saver, I watch for price drops diligently. Yesterday ours dropped by $72. I decided to wait till this afternoon to see if it might drop more. It did. It went down by $252! We booked an Ocean Suite on the Vista. Since it’s a new ship and a category with limited cabins available, we didn’t really expect it to drop much at all. Especially since we got such a good deal on it in the first place. I’m so happy! That just paid for our internet and bottomless bubbles. :D I hope you guys get some good price drops too. Let me know if you do.

So what are the options if there is a price drop??

Thank you

If you booked Early Saver and haven’t made final payment, you can get your fare adjusted or OBC or possibly upgrade your cabin. If it’s past final payment, it’s still worth a call because you might still get the OBC.

If you booked Early Saver and haven’t made final payment, you can get your fare adjusted or OBC or possibly upgrade your cabin. If it’s past final payment, it’s still worth a call because you might still get the OBC.

Thank you.. I will have to look into this

Carnival is doing some weird stuff to offset the price drop on my cruise. They added additional pricing for front, back, or mid and they are charging to choose your own room which almost brings it back to my old price.

The first post is a bit confusing!

IF you are not past final payment you can get the price changed to the new price by just calling Carnival.

IF you are after final payment and have booked the Early Saver rate you can get on board credit for the price drop.

EVERYONE can get price drops up to final payment not just Early Saver.

My sailing prices went up slightly

I kept thinking with all the negative media coverage that she received, my Dream sailing might come down some, but instead it has now gone up $80. Oh well, just wish Sept would get here already!

Hi guys. Can I get some clarification on how this price matching works? It's been 3 years since we sailed with Carnival, but got an email recently offering a free cruise for 2. It came out of the blue because their ships aren't as full as normal this year. Anyway, we decided to add on 3rd & 4th passengers. We're booked under a promotion for the first two passengers, but I'm wondering if I can take advantage of the drop for 3rd & 4th. It was booked directly through Carnival. I've already called them 3 times this week, so I hate to annoy them again if we're excluded for this. Is there something I should look for on my receipt that will tell me? Thanks!

My cruise has gone up $20 and even though it's eight months away I don't really expect a price drop. I'm in a Lido balcony on Valor and those are almost gone. Decks 10 and 11 are almost sold out too. My last two Carnival cruises I didn't get a price drop. The one before those I got multiple drops totaling $200. Like someone above me said, I may have gotten lucky by booking far enough out that I got a good deal at that time.