Can,t Get A Darn Thing Done!

I Can,t Get A Darn Thing Done. I,am Always Glued To Cruise Critic. I Leave In June 7 On The Inspiration An I Can Hardly Stand The Waiting. This Is My Second Time On The Inspiration. She,s Special To Me Because She Was My First. But Oh The Let Down When The Make Me Get Off. So I Guess The Wait Before Is Better The The Letdown After.

I check it when I get to W&*k (sorry, that's a bad word), several times through the day, when I get home, and several times before I go to bed. I have even been known to get up in the middle of the night to see what's going on.:eek:

I need a 21 step program, 12 is not enough!:p

I have a hard time too! Especially, when the cruise is less than a month away. I'm the kind of person that likes to be informed. CC has helped me on several of my past cruises! So, for an addiction it's not that bad!:D

I'm back again!:o

Deb, are you back or are you stalking?

J/K. I to check these darn threads allllll the time. My husband asked the the other night, when my CC anniversary was. We both laughed really hard at that one.

I'm with you guys...it's terrible. But oh, so useful. I got the perfect cabin on both my upcoming cruises because of these boards, tons of good hints, I just can't even think of all the ways CC has helped me. Shore excursions alone have been planned all on these boards on my last cruise and the upcoming ones.

I can't get internet access at work which is a good thing. The bad thing? I go to school in the morning and I can't even tell you how many hours have been spent on CC when I should be doing homework. Thank heavens finals are over on Thursday and I can spend my quality time here. I can't even think of a reason or a time when I wouldn't spend time here. There is always a reason to visit!

...and the closer we get to our cruises the worse it is... one of my roll call friends told me i am averaging over 10 posts a day.. I didnt think that was so much, do you???

We leave Saturday I am so freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D

...and the closer we get to our cruises the worse it is... one of my roll call friends told me i am averaging over 10 posts a day.. I didnt think that was so much, do you???

We leave Saturday I am so freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D

10 posts a day isn't much. I probably post more than that lately. Why are you feaking out? I would be jumping up and down with joy! I still have 3 1/2 weeks left.

10 posts a day isn't much. I probably post more than that lately. Why are you feaking out? I would be jumping up and down with joy! I still have 3 1/2 weeks left.

LOL Thats what I mean I am freaking out in a good way!

I can not believe its finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

LOL Thats what I mean I am freaking out in a good way!

I can not believe its finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

So, I'm assuming you're packed right? I haven't started packing yet, but I did try on one of my formals from 4 years ago to see if it fit. I had gained weight due to a health issue. I ended up having 2 surgeries. The last one was in October, so I vowed to lose weight. I've lost 48 pounds so far. So, I'm thrilled to say the dress fits! (I even lost weight while on my Thanksgiving cruise.)

Deb, are you back or are you stalking?

J/K. I to check these darn threads allllll the time. My husband asked the the other night, when my CC anniversary was. We both laughed really hard at that one.

Yeah, mine says my bf must post here. I asked him, "Which one???":eek:

But it's a good addiction!!!;)

So, I'm assuming you're packed right? I haven't started packing yet, but I did try on one of my formals from 4 years ago to see if it fit. I had gained weight due to a health issue. I ended up having 2 surgeries. The last one was in October, so I vowed to lose weight. I've lost 48 pounds so far. So, I'm thrilled to say the dress fits! (I even lost weight while on my Thanksgiving cruise.)

I am so sorry! I wish you well and Congrats on the weight loss!! Post photos when you come back from your cruise!!

Yes I am packed! Husband is not lol

:)

You guys are so funny. :D

I just had a litttle surgery so I've been in bed for a week.

I am so bored, television is lousy, so I'm here, literally for hours !

Mike says I need help.

Pat

I'm sorry about you having to have surgery, but CC does help to pass the time. I just got a laptop in January. It would have been awesome to have after my surgeries. Since I didn't have one, I wasn't online much at that time.

I am so sorry! I wish you well and Congrats on the weight loss!! Post photos when you come back from your cruise!!

Yes I am packed! Husband is not lol

:)

Isn't that always the way it is with men? My boyfriend always packs at the last minute. Ugh!

You guys are so funny. :D

I just had a litttle surgery so I've been in bed for a week.

I am so bored, television is lousy, so I'm here, literally for hours !

Mike says I need help.

Pat

Feel Better! Wishing you well.. and laughter is the best medicine!

I have been the same way since I booked last Thursday!

My cruise is still 110 days away but I can't stop thinking about it and reading all the reviews on the ship.

Our cruise isn't until April 2009 and I am already hooked!!!!! Just reading reviews, getting shore excursion ideas and lots and lots of information. Doesn't hurt to plan ahead.........:)

I feel you guys! I'm fairly new but have been stopping by non stop since I joined. If a day goes by that I don't log in I get the shakes.:p

This forum is fabulous! Wish I was sailing with some of you. It would be way cool to put a face to the screen name and sit for a spell nursing a choice beverage.

Have fun you guys! Best believe I will on my go 'round.

Rep

:cool: :cool: Boo!:cool: :cool:

I"m baaaack!:D

This is the best place on the net to find anything you need to know about your cruises. I read every thread Fred or Mach start because they are so good about telling you the way it is, and you can count on what they tell you.;)

Archived