Princess Cay Bungalow - Worth it?

bunchesofun

A couple of months ago I reserved a bungalow on Princess Cay thinking it would be like HMC. I just found out that they are not on the swimming beach, that you have to walk a ways to get to the swimming beach. Also there are no "goodies" in it i.e. fruit, chips, drinks, etc. So, for any of you who have reserved it in the past, is it worth it? As I am thinking of cancelling.

• 2 weeks later...

NO it is not worth it. We had booked a bungalow at Carnival's private island and really enjoyed it and all the amenities that came with it so we thought that the bungalow at Princess Cay's would be similar. NOT SO!!

Our bungalow was so tiny that even thou it has a table with 4 chairs you could never get 4 people inside at one time.

No amenities! No waiter service for food, they did come by every so often and you could flag them down to order drinks.

The very worst of it was that the A/C in our bungalow was not working! We are older and cannot take the heat. Tried to stay inside but it was more like a sauna than an "Air Conditioned bungalow" We left after only 1 hour and complained to the excursions desk, they kept putting us off (we need to research the problem, we are having a meeting and will discuss it, we will check with the home office) They finally offered us a 20% refund and I told them that it was not acceptable.

When we got home, I wrote to customer relations at Princess and got a full refund $200.00 in the form of an cruise credit.

Those bungalows are the worst I have ever seen and not worth the $200 they charge for them.