What time do Cunard gyms open?

bazzaw

Without wanting to stir up any dress code dramas, can I ask how this works with changing etc? I have taken the dress code to mean gym wear only really to be worn in the gym (similar to swimwear only acceptable at pools), so do people change there before & after, or is it ok to be kitted out on the way to & from your cabin? And are the gym showers usable, or best to go straight back to your own in the cabin?

Not quite sure how I'll fit it in before breakfast, but looking at the food & drink offers I feel I'll need to make at least some sort of effort at exercise or I'll need a crane to get me off!

Without wanting to stir up any dress code dramas, can I ask how this works with changing etc? I have taken the dress code to mean gym wear only really to be worn in the gym (similar to swimwear only acceptable at pools), so do people change there before & after, or is it ok to be kitted out on the way to & from your cabin? And are the gym showers usable, or best to go straight back to your own in the cabin?

Not quite sure how I'll fit it in before breakfast, but looking at the food & drink offers I feel I'll need to make at least some sort of effort at exercise or I'll need a crane to get me off!

I regard gym wear to be much the same as onboard daily wear - shorts, t-shirt, shoes and socks!! After my daily workout my gym wear will still be very much like what everybody else is wearing - but I won't smell very nice. On that basis alone I will use the stairs rather than the lifts!! :) But no - I won't be wearing different clothes .

I wear gym clothes to and from the gym and change & shower in my room. I'm up at ~6:30 (whatever the time is when the gym opens) and back to my room within about an hour.

If one uses the gym later in the day the gym can be reached via stateroom corridors and the "A" lifts, minimizing one's need to pass through sanctified public spaces.