Land and sea tour

jamiel03

Hi, I'm looking for suggestions for a land and sea tour for St. Lucia. I was planning on booking with Spencer Ambrose (will be in St. Lucia in early December), but am also curious about other tour operators that provide a similar experience. Some recent reviews for Spencer Ambrose have me worried. I may still book with them, but would like to look at other options. I'd prefer a smaller group, so not interested in the catamaran tours. Any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for suggestions for a land and sea tour for St. Lucia. I was planning on booking with Spencer Ambrose (will be in St. Lucia in early December), but am also curious about other tour operators that provide a similar experience. Some recent reviews for Spencer Ambrose have me worried. I may still book with them, but would like to look at other options. I'd prefer a smaller group, so not interested in the catamaran tours. Any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

I have seen the recent negative reviews on Spencer Ambrose's tours, but we have done two tours with them (Jalousie/Sugar Beach Break & the Land, Sea, Beach Adventure), and both times everything went as planned and we really enjoyed both and would not hesitate to tour with them again. Next time we get back to St. Lucia, we plan on doing the "Jalousie/Sugar Beach Break" again. I'm not positive but I think Spencer is the only group that offers Land and sea. When we did their tour, we were picked up at our ship on the speed boat and taken to Soufriere where we got on air conditioned vans to see the land hi-lights, then from there we met back up to get on the boat for a couple hours at Jalousie/Sugar Beach and that's where we had a buffet style, home cooked Creole lunch (very good). I think it depends on tour sizes whether those on the land, sea, beach tour have lunch at the beach or another site. Ours was at the beach. For the trip back, we took the speedboat but there were many stops at points of interests along the way.

I'm not positive, but Spencer may be the only group to offer Land & Sea. I'm hoping Reedprincess (very knowledgeable and helpful here on the St. Lucia boards) will see this post and comment for sure. But again, we've used Spencer twice and really enjoyed our day both times.

We just returned from RCI Freedom and did an amazing tour with Cosol in St Lucia that included land and a speed boat to get to beach time at Sugar Bay.

This tour and all it included (food and drinks) was one of the best...maybe the "best" we've done in the caribbean !!!

I’m in the same “boat”...what cruise are you on...maybe we can put our heads together