Same as the segment on the World Cruise

Hoping for the same

Maybe we should start a roll call LOL

The 2014 cruise is 30 days.

Edited by DOJO466
tense

YES, I'm serious.

30 days and no Burma.

The 35 day Bangkok to Istanbul on Nautica does include Burma.

FDR

I think if the "boss" puts it in writing, it means something. The Capetown to Singapore cruise with or without Burma was a wonderful time with our sailings with Oceania...35 days and we could have stayed longer, but had to come home!! Arlene;)

YES, I'm serious.

30 days and no Burma.

FDR

Thanks Frank - this means a lot to many of us faithful Oceania cruisers - the fact that you take the time to look at what your customers want, read their comments and then act on them is an unusual but welcome step for a cruise company executive. I don't believe I've ever seen that done by any of the bigger companies.

Kudos to you and Oceania.

Steve & Wendy

No space on 2014 so we had to make other plans. If this comes about in 2015, I'm contacting my agent and ask that she start calling right away and have them put her on hold until they open the booking. (Guess she will have to sleep with headphones for the next year.) ;)

Pacheco, start a roll call. What FDR says he will do, so let's go for it. (It will just be awful if we didn't get onboard.)

No space on 2014 so we had to make other plans. If this comes about in 2015, I'm contacting my agent and ask that she start calling right away and have them put her on hold until they open the booking. (Guess she will have to sleep with headphones for the next year.) ;)

Pacheco, start a roll call. What FDR says he will do, so let's go for it. (It will just be awful if we didn't get onboard.)

I am tempted -- ya think they would delete it?

Roll call for an itinerary not yet announced?

YES, I'm serious.

30 days and no Burma.

FDR

FDR - you are truly amazing and I hope one day to have the pleasure of meeting you and thanking you in person for all you do and have done to make Oceania (and also Regent) our favorite cruise lines! We continue to make converts of our friends.

Edited by findacruise

There are questions to be answered for this cruise, however it appears to be the Top Bucket List Item for us and we are going for it. Have cruises Oceania and Princess on long but not this long. We have found both to be excellent, however cabin size and ports are the key factors to consider.

All the best.

As to repeat meals, just think of how often your own home menu changes. We do change our meals but often according to fresh fruit and vegetables in season. Stir fry, BBQ and even home delivery or the Costco chicken "the eveready chook" per an Aussie term. More critical is the need to pace oneself at Oceania's restaurants. Plus port meals for a variety. We look forward to joining up with others on private tours.