Fascination Christmas cruise

Johnny60

They do some special afternoon xmas shows really aimed more at the kids. Of course the ship is decorated.

Seems like for a show i went to with Santa, they had crew handing out candy canes or something where you sit.

They had something in the lobby with xmas hats, but everyone fought over them, limited, someone grabbed one out of my hand, and i wasnt going to get into a physical tug of war. but the hats were really cute.

this was last december, first time i saw the thing in the lobby, not sure what i think of people fighting over the cute xmas hats, of course everyone wanted one ... went first to the kids of course

They do some special afternoon xmas shows really aimed more at the kids. Of course the ship is decorated.

Seems like for a show i went to with Santa, they had crew handing out candy canes or something where you sit.

They had something in the lobby with xmas hats, but everyone fought over them, limited, someone grabbed one out of my hand, and i wasnt going to get into a physical tug of war. but the hats were really cute.

this was last december, first time i saw the thing in the lobby, not sure what i think of people fighting over the cute xmas hats, of course everyone wanted one ... went first to the kids of course

Doesn't sound very Christmasy...fighting over hats!!!!!! Thanks

I do not think that was on the Fascination..it was being used for FEMA workers last Christmas in Puerto Rico. Maybe search the board for reviews. Seems I read one that had pictures and stuff from a Christmas cruise on her a couple years ago. Good luck!

I do not think that was on the Fascination..it was being used for FEMA workers last Christmas in Puerto Rico. Maybe search the board for reviews. Seems I read one that had pictures and stuff from a Christmas cruise on her a couple years ago. Good luck!

Thanks will try doing that.

We boarded the Fascination Christmas Day, 2010. They have the ship decorated with trees and a gingerbread house display. There was a special Christmas menu in the dining room, and the show was Santa and his elves (the dancers). They gave the kids a drawstring backpack and some candy, from what I remember, and you could get your picture taken with Santa and his helpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thinking of booking for Christmas week. Anyone any experience of a Christmas cruise and does it feel like Christmas [emoji3]. Bit undecided. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does it feel like Christmas? Yes and no. It feels like Christmas, but a tropical one - which is really nothing like dreaming of a white Christmas at home, with hot cocoa, cider and all the "home traditions." When we went, we took a tinsel tree for our room, stockings and gel clings that looked like Christmas lights for the mirrors. We had a carry on suit case with presents and gift wrap for our kids so out room was very festive. The ship will be decorated in the main public areas, and they will offer something most days leading up to Christmas like a craft or snow in the atrium, and we had a staff-led non-denominational service around 430 on Christmas eve - I think that to me made it feel the most like Christmas.

All and all, we had a great trip and would do it again, as it is the same but different, if that makes sense.

We spent Christmas 2017 on the Magic,we loved it so much we are spending Christmas 2018 on the Breeze. Beautiful decorations, fun Christmas sing along, tree lighting, Christmas show and lets not forget the champagne is flowing at embarkation!!! I was worried it wouldn't feel like Christmas but it really did. Santa found my kids just fine and he loved his Carnival milk and cookies It really was wonderful!