Just off the Carnival Dream

Annie121254

My husband and I just returned from the best vacation we have ever experienced. We sailed on the Dream and oh what a dream it was. We have absolutely no complaints. We both look forward to next year's trip.

FYI consider a cove balcony FABULOUS!

The Gaynor's:D

My husband and I just returned from the best vacation we have ever experienced. We sailed on the Dream and oh what a dream it was. We have absolutely no complaints. We both look forward to next year's trip.

FYI consider a cove balcony FABULOUS!

The Gaynor's:D

Sounds like you are hooked!!!!!! Word of advice once you book a balcony there's no turning back to a inside or ocean view cabin. :)

We will be on the dream for a b2b in a verandah cloud 9 spa cabin? I am hoping I dont get sea sick way up there.. We looked at the cove cabin, it would of been less money, but wiht hubbys military discount we got the spa balcony and at a great price.. It was good to hear you say good things as I too have been reading too many negative reviews.

We will be on the dream for a b2b in a verandah cloud 9 spa cabin? I am hoping I dont get sea sick way up there.. We looked at the cove cabin, it would of been less money, but wiht hubbys military discount we got the spa balcony and at a great price.. It was good to hear you say good things as I too have been reading too many negative reviews.

We have not done a Spa cabin but have stayed on the Lido Deck lots of times and love it - really with the size of this ship you should be fine; I would take some Bonine with you just in case - have a great trip!

Archived