Pitcairn Islands cruise

• 1 month later...
I would love to take this cruise. Have you sailed on this ship before? Your thoughts about it! I understand that the dress code is very casual which I would love. Thanks.

Yes very casual. No suits or fancy dresses. Breakfast is a buffet but lunch and dinner are one sitting, everyone eats together. Both serve with wine [emoji485]. Crew members are your entertainment at night. They bring up their instruments and sing up in the bar. Most people goes to bed early because we get up early to see the newest island [emoji267] that we will spend the day. Can't wait to see the Pitcairn Islands [emoji267].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes very casual. No suits or fancy dresses. Breakfast is a buffet but lunch and dinner are one sitting, everyone eats together. Both serve with wine [emoji485]. Crew members are your entertainment at night. They bring up their instruments and sing up in the bar. Most people goes to bed early because we get up early to see the newest island [emoji267] that we will spend the day. Can't wait to see the Pitcairn Islands [emoji267].

86016c6995f63911a29847c91cda9739.jpgda472ecf55a5263cf854aca5098cd9d4.jpg90f4042baddacc07f231b29a2c50a50a.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...