So What's the difference between NEW PIZZA and OLD PIZZA?

Ocean Dancer

Thanks everyone :D

Thin crust is good:D

Waiting an hour?? Not good :eek:

All we need is pepperoni with extra cheese:halo:

If the wait is that long can you order and come back?:cool:

They skimp on the cheese. If you order extra you may get a normal amount. May want to try a Quattro..which is 4 cheese..and have them add pepperoni.

I haven't experienced bad waits. I'm going to say 15 minutes at the worst. They've also had 2-3 people working when I've been there...usually 2. If you do order, leave, and come back, you may find they gave your pizza to someone else.

Carnival’s pizza is great, But the labor cutbacks continue.

You wait for everything on a Carnival ship.

Food, drinks etc.

Moving to a different line.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unfortunately that is true for most lines.

It's thinner and the menu is different. I used to get what they called pan. Which was sausage, onions, green peppers. They don't have that anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This was my old favorite as well.

I like the new pizza and think it’s delicious. I do wish there were more topping choices though. I’d love to see the aforementioned pan and the “de chèvre” which was mushroom and goat cheese come back.

Don't they still have slices already made that are sitting out that you can pick? I recall that on the Sensation, but that was 3 years ago.

They automatically give you half the pie and often the next person in line will grab the rest to avoid waiting so very little finished inventory

About an hour

LOL...

I think people might have misunderstood this. (Or I misunderstood it)...

a pizza coming right out of the oven is fresh... once its out of the oven and sitting out for an hour , its old so the difference between a fresh pizza and an old pizza is about an hour. :')

I might be wrong with this post but before I read it , I was thinking the difference between an new pizza and an old pizza was a week and some freezer burn :D

You people that think it is great must think frozen pizza from the grocery store is the best you have ever eaten. The wait time for a slice with no one in line was 15 mi one week ago on the Splendor. It was thin, and undercooked,with no taste. Frozen pizza would of been a step up.

You people that think it is great must think frozen pizza from the grocery store is the best you have ever eaten. The wait time for a slice with no one in line was 15 mi one week ago on the Splendor. It was thin, and undercooked,with no taste. Frozen pizza would of been a step up.

If you are from NY or Chicago you recognize pizza on a ship for what it really is. If they charged say a buck a slice you would see how people actually feel about it

On Triumph three weeks ago it would only take that long if they made something special for you. If you wanted pepperoni as most people did...there were times you could just walk up and they'd be pulling out pepperoni pizzas. They were cranking those out. That's how they handle it after midnight. I can't speak for the rest of the day.

LOL...

I think people might have misunderstood this. (Or I misunderstood it)...

a pizza coming right out of the oven is fresh... once its out of the oven and sitting out for an hour , its old so the difference between a fresh pizza and an old pizza is about an hour. :')

I :D

:evilsmile: That's where I was going with the hour comment. Fresh out of the oven its new and fresh. An hour later??? Not so much

If you are from NY or Chicago you recognize pizza on a ship for what it really is. If they charged say a buck a slice you would see how people actually feel about it

We originally from NY' date=' but we’re also from RCCL. My favorite pizza shop in NY holds maybe 50 people, they charge much more than a buck, and by the time I wait on line, get my order AND PAY I’m in for more waiting than cited here.

The Old pizza was way better than RCCL pizza and that’s a much fairer comparison - and it sounds like this is an improvement.

As stated, here, many are willing to wait for the pizza, so it can’t be all bad - don’t give them any ideas about charging for lido food and using the (to reduce lines and waste) line that they used to get ride of other things.

By they way best Pizza we’ve had on a ship was on Princess.

LOVE IT.....and totally agree with you!! I guess it depends where you are from and the pizzas you have been exposed to....CCL pizza is definitely NOT worth any kind of long wait!!:rolleyes:

LOVE IT.....and totally agree with you!! I guess it depends where you are from and the pizzas you have been exposed to....CCL pizza is definitely NOT worth any kind of long wait!!:rolleyes:

But if you're drunk, hungry, in the middle of the ocean, and everything else is closed...it's not bad.

We originally from NY, but we’re also from RCCL. My favorite pizza shop in NY holds maybe 50 people, they charge much more than a buck, and by the time I wait on line, get my order AND PAY I’m in for more waiting than cited here.

The Old pizza was way better than RCCL pizza and that’s a much fairer comparison - and it sounds like this is an improvement.

As stated, here, many are willing to wait for the pizza, so it can’t be all bad - don’t give them any ideas about charging for lido food and using the (to reduce lines and waste) line that they used to get ride of other things.

By they way best Pizza we’ve had on a ship was on Princess.

When you have the only pizza in town and not much else is open people will come. Just annoying that they know the demand and still often have one crewmember running the venue.