Cheers Package discount?

pdilme92

Hey all,

We will be going on the Sunshine in December and will be purchasing the Cheers package.

My question for you guys is have you ever gotten a discount or promotion on the price of the Cheers package? Last cruise we took with RCCL and we got a black friday deal on their booze package. It was discounted and included wifi package for free as well (which was really nice!).

Has anyone ever had something similar with Carnival or is it the standard $50 in adv/ $55 on board?

Thanks!

EDIT: Also are there ever good discounts on the internet package?

Edited by pdilme92

Best you can do is buy gift cards from Verizon, AARP, etc....and pay for the CHEERS Package ahead of time. This way you get the discount on the gift cards, and for buying CHEERS early.

They NEVER discount the Cheers! program. You can buy in advance, which saves you $35 (on a week-long cruise). You can get the discounted AARP cards ($100 gift card for $90). That's about the only way to save.

Hey all,

My question for you guys is have you ever gotten a discount or promotion on the price of the Cheers package? Last cruise we took with RCCL and we got a black friday deal on their booze package. It was discounted and included wifi package for free as well (which was really nice!).

Has anyone ever had something similar with Carnival or is it the standard $50 in adv/ $55 on board?

Thanks!

EDIT: Also are there ever good discounts on the internet package?

We have a booking on RCCL for April. Are you saying we can get a discounted drink/internet packages on Black Friday? Or is it only with the original booking?

We have a booking on RCCL for April. Are you saying we can get a discounted drink/internet packages on Black Friday? Or is it only with the original booking?

Thanks all for the input, I guess no carnival discount!

And possibly! Ours wasn’t on an original booking. We had actually booked the cruise and bought be drink package but when we saw the Black Friday special I called in and they refunded me for the old package hat I had always bought, let me get the promo which was cheaper and included the internet!

It was a Black Friday promo last year so keep an eye out they may do it again!

Thanks all for the input, I guess no carnival discount!

And possibly! Ours wasn’t on an original booking. We had actually booked the cruise and bought be drink package but when we saw the Black Friday special I called in and they refunded me for the old package hat I had always bought, let me get the promo which was cheaper and included the internet!

It was a Black Friday promo last year so keep an eye out they may do it again!

Sweet. We've booked the cruise, but haven't bought the package yet. I will definitely look out for it.

• 1 month later...

Once your final payment is made on RCCL you will get several 25% discount offers by e-mail prior to you sailing. This past cruise they offer a 24 hour 30% discount. I didn't see it until it had expired. Normally never sail on Carnival but a bit surprised they don't offer some discount at some time.

• 2 years later...