Welcome Home

Mattnvick

We disembarked the Divina on Wednesday but Captain Massa (who was outstanding) is taking the ship in and out of the Miami Port through Saturday and all of the cruisers were given the choice of disembarking any day Wednesday through Saturday morning. It was a great benefit to those struggling with flight arrangements, etc.

We disembarked yesterday and everything went smoothly. We were thankful that we were able to stay on until the day of our flight and even more thankful they let us use a phone while we were still at sea to make our flight arrangements. If it wasn't for me running out of vacation time I might have hung around until Saturday!!!

I agree, this sounds awesome. There were some people who were able to stay on the ship for 2 whole weeks instead of the 1 they originally planned, and all on MSC's dime, while they made new travel arrangements. No other cruise lines did this (from what I have heard). In my book, MSC is stellar!

I am impressed with the way MSC handled this situation . Their customer service and the way they treated these cruisers was amazing . Normally when things like this happen all you read about is how terribly folks are treated , but everyone who has shared their experiences from last week's cruise has stated how well things were handled from the communication from the captain , the free WiFi , the different options for disembarking and the level of service provided. Goes to show MSC cares about their guests . A true class act in my book! ! !