Hilton brand hotels in Barcelona

carrieluvsgreg

My husband and I will be sailing out of Barcelona next April and have decided to go a few days early to both rest from the flight and see a few things around town. He travels for work and has boocoodles if points with hilton. We have researched and found there are three choices available. I was wondering if anyone has any insight into which would be best and if there are things to consider when deciding between the three. I have noticed two are typical in the points per night (compared to what we have paid elsewhere) one is considerably higher.

Any help is much appreciated- it’s my first time in Europe and my husbands first time in Spain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would imagine you mean Diagonal Mar, Barcelona and Alexandra right? If so, it's a no-brainer: Alexandra!.... the other two are far from the centre, which is where you're likely to spend most of your time (not necessarily all, but most of it!)

I would imagine you mean Diagonal Mar, Barcelona and Alexandra right? If so, it's a no-brainer: Alexandra!.... the other two are far from the centre, which is where you're likely to spend most of your time (not necessarily all, but most of it!)

Thank you- and yes- I should have clarified. When I searched the Hilton site I just remembered three choices were options

Thank you- and yes- I should have clarified. When I searched the Hilton site I just remembered three choices were options

We've stayed at the Alexandra in one of the corner rooms, and it was wonderful - unique, and with a great view.

• 1 month later...

We stayed at the Barcelona Hilton. It is on Diagonal and is removed from most of the tourist areas. It was a 10 Euro taxi ride to Ramblas. The hotel was very updated and clean. Viking arranges it as part of our pre-cruise stay. It would have been better however to be at the other Hilton.

Sent from my iPad using Forums