Norwegian App for Bliss

The Bliss uses the new Norwegian App (previously only on the Sky). We did not use the paid features and did not get any feedback on it.

The basic functions was poor. Onboard accounts not accurate. MySchedule not accurate. Onboard activities not accurate. Just poor.

The Bliss uses the new Norwegian App (previously only on the Sky). We did not use the paid features and did not get any feedback on it.

The basic functions was poor. Onboard accounts not accurate. MySchedule not accurate. Onboard activities not accurate. Just poor.

Thanks, that’s what I’ve heard, just trying to find out if the messaging is worth it as we will have a large group of us on our sailing. Rumours are also that it’s $15 to use the messaging through the app, not $10?

On the June 2nd cruise, we did use the messaging and thought it worked fine for DW and I. $9.99 per person.

There was a problem, however. The 3rd person in our room (DD) couldn't send/receive messages. She went to the support desk and they acknowledged it was a bug in their software related to the 3rd/4th persons in a room. Without asking, they credited us back the $9.99 each but left it enabled for DW and I. Then later in the week, it magically started working for DD too.

We use the ap mostly for messaging. We communicate on land via messaging, a lot, and we tend to go separate ways on the ship so it's useful and natural for us on ships. I would have no qualms about paying the $9.99 in the future and recommending it to anyone who has the need.

The free part of the ap wasn't bad. I didn't notice problems with the schedule, however, the actual user interface is a bit funky - it took a while to figure out why I wasn't seeing everything in a given day. The schedule also doesn't include the next day's schedule until evening. I didn't see any problem when reviewing my bill. No doubt there is a lot of room for improvement in the ap, but, I found it to be useful.

It is a little frustrating that these apps are built better - they could be so beneficial and the software and infrastructure isn't difficult to implement. I hope they keep working on it.

Edited by PATRLR
typos, grammar

On the June 2nd cruise, we did use the messaging and thought it worked fine for DW and I. $9.99 per person.

There was a problem, however. The 3rd person in our room (DD) couldn't send/receive messages. She went to the support desk and they acknowledged it was a bug in their software related to the 3rd/4th persons in a room. Without asking, they credited us back the $9.99 each but left it enabled for DW and I. Then later in the week, it magically started working for DD too.

We use the ap mostly for messaging. We communicate on land via messaging, a lot, and we tend to go separate ways on the ship so it's useful and natural for us on ships. I would have no qualms about paying the $9.99 in the future and recommending it to anyone who has the need.

The free part of the ap wasn't bad. I didn't notice problems with the schedule, however, the actual user interface is a bit funky - it took a while to figure out why I wasn't seeing everything in a given day. The schedule also doesn't include the next day's schedule until evening. I didn't see any problem when reviewing my bill. No doubt there is a lot of room for improvement in the ap, but, I found it to be useful.

It is a little frustrating that these apps are built better - they could be so beneficial and the software and infrastructure isn't difficult to implement. I hope they keep working on it.

THANK YOU!!

This is the info I was looking for... :D