Cunard fax number down

Underwatr

I've been trying to fax my CCL shareholder statement to Cunard today and the called number never rings through.

Has anyone else had good or bad results recently? The number I'm calling in California is 661-753-0180. I also tried calling the number from my cell phone and got the same result - the call never rings through.

Which makes the lack of a US email address all the more bothersome.

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

In the uk on the shareholders benefits info we get the same info as you - we are given a fax number an mailing address, no e mail address. However buried in the FAQ pages on the uk Cunard site i managed to find the e mail address mentioned by Host Hattie. We have used this for the past few cruises with no problem. It may be worth seeing if there is similar advice on the US site.

They operate a paperless system in the UK.I scanned my documents as an attachment.The number on the auto reply is the P&O office.lol.When I phoned it once the girl at the other end didn't have a clue.

In the uk on the shareholders benefits info we get the same info as you - we are given a fax number an mailing address, no e mail address. However buried in the FAQ pages on the uk Cunard site i managed to find the e mail address mentioned by Host Hattie. We have used this for the past few cruises with no problem. It may be worth seeing if there is similar advice on the US site.

The US FAQ is a poor shadow of the UK FAQ but I appreciate the help.

I did find an old shareholder benefit notice from 2011 that has the email address shareholderbenefit@cunard.com as well as the shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com that Hattie has provided. It's worth a try, I guess.

Edit: My email to shareholderbenefit@cunard.com bounced due to "invalid recipient." :(

Edited by Underwatr

I use the snail mail method for submitting my shareholder benefit requests here in the US and that has always worked for me. The last time I did so earlier this year, I was pleasantly surprised to receive an updated Booking Confirmation from Cunard via email about a week after I mailed my request to California. That was a first for me to actually receive an acknowledgement of my request.

The fax number was operational again this morning and I successfully transmitted my OBC request. Typically I contact my TA in about two weeks who checks with Cunard and revises the OBC on the invoice (I've needed to show that onboard in the past).

It was odd that the number never even rang at the other end yesterday.

We too own Carnival Corp. stock and always try to take advantage of the OBC benefit for stock owners. Our submittals for Seabourn, HAL, and Princess have been accepted and processed quickly and accurately. We've had numerous problems with Cunard. Our TA reports a lack of competence at the California Cunard office. Our only option has been to persevere and eventually we get our OBC. Not White Star Service.