Size of luggage tags

fizzy1

Could anyone show me a photo of QM2 luggage tags-as i want to see if the very nice plastic tags I used for Celebrity a few weeks ago will do for Cunard

Here is an example of what the luggage tags look like from a reply of mine on an earlier thread about luggage tags. These are the tags that are made available in voyage personaliser as pdf documents for you to print yourself. I've found if I print them actual size from Adobe Acrobat Reader on my PC, they are approximately 6-1/4 inches by 9-1/4 inches before being folded.

attachment.php?attachmentid=419451&d=1523623713

Could anyone show me a photo of QM2 luggage tags-as i want to see if the very nice plastic tags I used for Celebrity a few weeks ago will do for Cunard

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think Cunard will fit. They are 95mm x 75mm when folded, which includes displayingYour name and phone number on one side and weight limit and no prohibitive items on the other side. Together with Voyage number and Stateroom etc

1235443289_IMG_48564.thumb.jpeg.abfdfc48bce6c8d850846632587bce4e.jpeg

From all that I've seen, there seem to be two sizes of those tag holders (we have both) the long skinny ones fit Cunard (and Celebrity, I think) and the shorter, squatter (more "square") ones fit HAL and most other lines. This picture Pennbank posted is of the latter size. If yours looks longer and skinnier than that, it's likely OK.

Considering that they only cost a few dollars and arrive from Amazon in a couple of days, there's no big problem if you need to order a new set.

- Mark

From all that I've seen, there seem to be two sizes of those tag holders (we have both) the long skinny ones fit Cunard (and Celebrity, I think) and the shorter, squatter (more "square") ones fit HAL and most other lines. This picture Pennbank posted is of the latter size. If yours looks longer and skinnier than that, it's likely OK.

Considering that they only cost a few dollars and arrive from Amazon in a couple of days, there's no big problem if you need to order a new set.

- Mark

Mark

You need The Larger tag holder to properly show details for a Cunard Voyage as per my pic if you print luggage labels yourself.

If you narrow them down then some of the details are hidden

However if you get sent the tags by Cunard in the back of Travel Documentation of your voyage then they are different and will fit the narrower type of plastic holder

The narrower plastic tags holders are for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity

whilst the larger ones for Princess, Carnival, Holland America, NCL, Costa Cunard, P&O and MSC but will also work for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity

Cruise Critic advertise their type here, but obviously other sites sell them

\https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/store/product.cfm?ID=46

Edited by Pennbank

Mark

You need The Larger tag holder to properly show details for a Cunard Voyage as per my pic if you print luggage labels yourself.

If you narrow them down then some of the details are hidden

However if you get sent the tags by Cunard in the back of Travel Documentation of your voyage then they are different and will fit the narrower type of plastic holder

The narrower plastic tags holders are for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity

whilst the larger ones for Princess, Carnival, Holland America, NCL, Costa Cunard, P&O and MSC but will also work for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity

Cruise Critic advertise their type here, but obviously other sites sell them

\https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/store/product.cfm?ID=46

I measured the ones we’ve used with both pre-printed and print yourself labels and they seem to be in the middle of the 2 sizes Cc offers (2.5 x 6”). I got mine from Amazon. ...and I believe the extra info you show on your picture are simply instructions, and not needed for the label itself.

In any event both approaches worked!

8feaaef7cd1b25952ffeb5ba327a352a.jpg

I measured the ones we’ve used with both pre-printed and print yourself labels and they seem to be in the middle of the 2 sizes Cc offers (2.5 x 6”). I got mine from Amazon. ...and I believe the extra info you show on your picture are simply instructions, and not needed for the label itself.

In any event both approaches worked!

8feaaef7cd1b25952ffeb5ba327a352a.jpg

Yes, thats what i thought too, everything is folded under the same as our Celebrity labels a few weeks ago. Thanks. Those label tags will work xx