Drinks Packages

eliana

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think if you just buy the package only one person needs to do so. But if you are taking the basic drink package as the oLife benefit then BOTH must. (If that is the case I think that if only one person wants to upgrade to the premium package, that would be okay.)

Am I wrong? We've never taken the drink package so I could be!

If you book the package on board -- a few days into the cruise, for example -- I believe that only one needs to purchase it.

Mura

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think if you just buy the package only one person needs to do so. But if you are taking the basic drink package as the oLife benefit then BOTH must. (If that is the case I think that if only one person wants to upgrade to the premium package, that would be okay.)

Am I wrong? We've never taken the drink package so I could be!

If you book the package on board -- a few days into the cruise, for example -- I believe that only one needs to purchase it.

Mura

that is correct

It is in the fine print for the O Life perks

I've always requested Diet Dr Pepper, as it's the only diet drink I can stand, until I tasted Coke Zero. It's okay also. After the first time I requested DDP my TA has always put it on our requests. It always shows up in our frig.

We usually take the OBC. $600. Our 10 day cruise is aprox. $40. pp pd for house select pg. which is worth $800. for two for 10 days. We will drink wine at lunch and dinner. I think it makes more sense to get the house select pkg as it would be a $800. value.

Any suggestions ?