Ben Fogle's Great Adventures: Cas En Bas Hike And Beach

taylortime05

Never done this tour however if it say Cas en Bas Hike and Beach, you will be no where near the pitons. They are on opposite ends of the island.. Cas en Bas is on the North east coastline, pitons are west coastline. Usually cruise ships do have the itinerary in their description, if you want the pitons I suggest you look in their descriptions. You can also look to local operators on this forum, maybe they have something that will peak your interest and probably cheaper than the cruise port. I suggest you check out Barefoot, serenitytvl, stluciareps, island man or cosol. have fun

Has anyone done this Celebrity excursion? Would we see Piton's? Do you recommend this excursion?

Yeah:mad:, nowhere near the Pitons. About as far away as you can get.

Cas en Bas is beautiful , virtually untouched, and PI is well worth a visit, but you're nowhere near the Pitons, volcano, etc...

Yeah:mad:, nowhere near the Pitons. About as far away as you can get.

Cas en Bas is beautiful , virtually untouched, and PI is well worth a visit, but you're nowhere near the Pitons, volcano, etc...

For a first time visit to St. Lucia which would you recommend? Did you have a tour to visit the Pitons? Thanks

For a first time visit to St. Lucia which would you recommend? Did you have a tour to visit the Pitons? Thanks

As noted in your other post, for a first time visit, a visit to Soufriere for the iconic Pitons, drive through volcano, etc ie a "must do". Gave some fairly detailed info on that post for you , along with tour operator suggestions...

Enjoy.

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, JerseyGirlatHeart said:

Please do.  We are scheduled to take this tour in January and haven’t seen any reviews.  Thanks

Next week!  I will definitely be writing a review 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, hvbaskey said:

The Celebrity Shore Excursion was cancelled due to “lack of participation”.  We had 24 hours notice.

I'm so sorry.  They should have given you more notice.   What did you end up doing?   I'm thinking about cancelling it and either going with Joy's Adventure Excursion & Coastal Cruise or Joe Knows Tours.  Someone else from our cruise has booked with Joe Knows Tours.  

7 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

I'm so sorry.  They should have given you more notice.   What did you end up doing?   I'm thinking about cancelling it and either going with Joy's Adventure Excursion & Coastal Cruise or Joe Knows Tours.  Someone else from our cruise has booked with Joe Knows Tours.  

As we had non-refundable credit to burn, we replaced it with La Soufriere Volcano.   We enjoyed it.