Island Tour, Fun at the Beach, Volcano, which one?

Jello27

Site newbe here, I reviewed the Serenity "hot deal" tours based on the banner ads above, but still cannot decide. Can anyone help on which one is best based on experience? Thanks.

My wife & I have done the island tour which included the volcano and liked it. We also did the zip line at the Dennery and it was great. Last month while at Sandals Halcyon, we contracted Cosol to take us around the island and to the Jalousi to snorkel and had a great time. We really enjoy St Lucia and think any option you pick you will be pleased with.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, they are very nice especially Caroline. Now that we are booked for both St. Lucia and Antigua, I am not sure if I've made the best choices I am now thinking that we should change to the Zip Line in St. Lucia since we are doing the beach tour in Antigua. Don't want to be a nag to them. Caroline suggest that we change to a free style, but we want to stay within budget. I was told Antigua has nice white sandy beaches. What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

We booked our St. Lucia tour then the reservations lady informed me that Serenity had just expanded to Antigua. We booked the Antigua Island Experience and changed to Zipline in St. Lucia. Very convenient to book both islands with one company. From the reviews here and at Trip Advisor we are looking forward to this cruise and our excursions. The staff have been very friendly with all my calls and calling toll free is also convenient.

• 2 weeks later...

We used Spencer Ambrose last week and he was awesome!!!! He used to be a police officer and is very active in his church!!! You will love him! Ask him to take you to the local bread store and get a small loaf with butter!!!! Yummy!!!!! His e-mail is spencerambrose1990@hotmail.com

If you have any questions, just ask!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. We are all set on the Island Tour with serenity. We are touring private at $65.00 a piece with an island buffet lunch included. We got Sherma as is recommended here. Caroline has me touring free in Antigua as "payment" for being group leader. I am so looking forward to meeting them.

Techie,

Our Count down is finally on just about 3days to go. We do the Island experience in Antigua and The island tour in St.Lucia with Serenity Vacations and tours. I will defineatly let you know what transpired when we return attached with some photos. We look forward to closing the office for some fun and excitement. Who else is going?:)

• 1 month later...

Techie,

Sorry that I took so long to write this but I headed back to work 2 days after our cruise and hadn't been at the forums not until today.

Our cruise was really an enjoyable one. I am posting this in the St.lucia forum because St.lucia was our favorite port of call. Second choice for some was Antigua while others prefered Barbados. I would say that St.lucia where we did the zipline and fun at the beach was a "wow" destination.One person in our party proposed on a fort at the beach called fort Rodney. Serenity was able to get us some fresh flowers at the elventh hour. Great job Serenity Tours. "There is posibilities for a wedding in St.lucia later this year".

The ziplines were crazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy. Oh my gosh I am feeling like I am still in the air. It was fun....not for the elderly though. I recommend it for adventrous persons. The beach was not the best but good enough for us. NO CRUISE CROWDS. Serenity did a wonderful job in getting everythinng that we requested organized.

I also felt very safe because there was no need to carry much cash around since payments were done by credit card. We held some cash just for tipping and purchasing trinkets to take back home. See the other forums for my short review:)

Jello,

Glad you had a great vacation. St.lucia was one of our best stops too. It was the highlight of our cruise I guess because of the warmth and service of Serenity Tours. What did you get to do in Antigua? How was it there. I saw a great review for Glory Tours in Barbados. I think it's always nice to suppose the local small tour operators.

Archived