Day Passes at Resorts on St. Lucia?

harryw

• 3 weeks later...

I called the 800 number for Sandals and they told me all 3 resorts offered day passes. I do not remember the spelling of the resort, but it was the one that started with an H is (so I have been told) just about 20 minutes away from the pier.

HTH

Both Sandals and Rendezvous are Adult Only.

When looking at prices, keep in mind that the 38.00 for Rendezvous is a half day pass.

The following is my quote for 1/2 day in January 09.

To: XXX

Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 8:03 AM

Subject: FW: 1/2 day pass information

Hello Mrs XXX,

A half day pass can be purchased at the cost of US$46.00 per person. It included lunch, drinks and the use of the hotel facilities. please note motorized watersports is not inluded.

Please confirm so that arrangements can be made for you.

Elsa

:cool:DOES ANYONE HAVE A WEB PAGE ADDRESS FOR RENDEVOUS THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE:cool:

http://www.theromanticholiday.com

If you left click on Elsa Eugene (Rendezvous Front Desk Manager) in my previous post, the properties will give you Elsa's email address. She get's back to you within a day or so, and will answer any questions you may have.

Suzi

Edited by dansu

• 4 weeks later...

i talked to Sandals tonight and they said its $85 per person for use of all facilities. he recommended st lucia vs antigua due to more properties in st lucia. also he mentioned something about reps being on cruise ships and offering day passes for cheaper than the $85 rate.

we are doing this for sure. i am all for AI alcohol and beach

I guess I am holding out and hoping for the discounted rate on the boat. the sandals rep mentioned something about a lower rate. I've always wanted to go to Sandals so this is a much lower cost way for us to check out the resort. Let me know how Rendevouzs is. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have further details ***** Bay Gardens..I suggest you e-mail them at the e-mail address in my previous post. Here is what they wrote to me:

Thank you for your email. We only offer day passes at US$50 per person, to cruise ship passengers visiting us for the day. You can enjoy our amenities and a sumptuous Bar-b-que lunch on the beach, with a limited Bar. Please advise when you plan to visit.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Cheryl Gustave

Assistant General Manager

Berthia Parle, M.B.E.

General Manager

Bay Gardens Beach Resort

(758) 457-8503 Work

(758) 457-8400 Fax

• 11 months later...

Got quotes today from Rendezvous. 8:00 to 12:00 1/2 day pass $40.00--does NOT include lunch. 12:00 to 4:00 1/2 day pass $50.00 does include lunch. Both includes drinks and use of pools, loungers etc... But not the motorized or scuba stuff.

Anyone know if ship time and St. Lucia time will be the same in March? Our DST begins March 14--since they do not observe it, shouldn't it be the same????

I have read on other threads that sandals grande is the best to go to. looks awesome on the website. we did a day pass in jamaica through royal caribbean and it was about the same price. No rep on board but it was a ship sponsored excursion. it was so nice but a lot of waiting for everyone else on the ship to arrive at the transportation pick up. I think it will be better on our own not having to wait. just get in a cab and go. The food was excellent and drinks top shelf.

Our day at Ti kaye was awesome:

http://www.tikaye.com/dive-rates.php

Their packages are toward the end of the page. They offer diver packages, snorkel packages and a spa package.

How long is the trip from ship to Ti kaye? What time do they pick you up at ship and what time are you back on board?

It will be my hubbies 50th when we are in St Lucia, we did Cosol last time, however due to hanging around for OP's we ended up leaving later than scheduled and didn't get to go to Jalouise Beach :(

I am considering a resort day while here and originally thought of doing a Sandals, however after reading some comments it doesn't seem that these are the best for snorkelling..

Jalouise Beach plantaion ~ Anyone have thoughts on here :confused: The surroundings are simply stunning, It's supposed be an hour by rd or 30 mins by boat.. anyone had any knowledge or best way to get here ??

How long is the trip from ship to Ti kaye? What time do they pick you up at ship and what time are you back on board?

The total time was about 30 min from the meeting point to Ti Kaye this included a stop at Marigot bay to pick up some divers

Just wish that they still had the boat snorkeling package took it in Nov. 07 and snorkel under the Pitons which was great and at the Anse Chastanel Marine Park ,

The lunch has a good selection to pick from

After lunch we planned to do some snorkeling off shore but a 7.0 earthquake off martinique change that Waited to see if any unusal wave action might happen After30 min. boarded the boat for the trip back.

Paul