Current CD/Staff on Jade

MrMike45

Does anyone know the current cruise director and staff on the Jade?

On a 10 day starting next week. 1 of the port days was cancelled due to whales in Canada. So we not have 6 sea days on a 10 day cruise. Hoping the staff is fun since will be more on board stuff going on.

Thanks

We debarked on Monday. I vaguely remember hearing, "this is your cruise director, Paquito?" We didn't do shows... but that's the name I think he was saying on the loudspeaker.

I would love to know any other staff you can recall...;)

I was going to suggest checking the ROLL CALL for the TA coming across right now, but it seems to rather quiet board.

Then again, it might change when they get to NY?

If you are leaving on the same one as us, so yes, a bit more sea time. Leaving overnight vs 2pm the next day. Guessing we might sleep in - LOL!

Sorry I didn't. I'm really bad with names but I've sailed the Jade three years in a row and recognized many of the same staff in fact many of the same servers for suite breakfast and lunch too. I thought they traded out ships and venues fairly often but for some reason we had many the same. Have no idea on spelling but captain was Kim Karlson, HD was Mirsed Beuck, concierge who I think may have only did our sailing was Cholette, and our butlers were Aries and Putu. The guest services manager was Humberto. Almost all staff we came across were positive and helpful and went above and beyond.

Edit to add: Pretty sure we didn't even have a meet and greet. The ship had three large separate charter groups and sold out almost a year in advance. Most in the charter groups didn't speak any English and I highly doubt they had any knowledge of cc.

Edited by littlelulu01

Sorry I didn't. I'm really bad with names but I've sailed the Jade three years in a row and recognized many of the same staff in fact many of the same servers for suite breakfast and lunch too. I thought they traded out ships and venues fairly often but for some reason we had many the same. Have no idea on spelling but captain was Kim Karlson, HD was Mirsed Beuck, concierge who I think may have only did our sailing was Cholette, and our butlers were Aries and Putu. The guest services manager was Humberto. Almost all staff we came across were positive and helpful and went above and beyond.

Edit to add: Pretty sure we didn't even have a meet and greet. The ship had three large separate charter groups and sold out almost a year in advance. Most in the charter groups didn't speak any English and I highly doubt they had any knowledge of cc.

Thanks !

• 2 months later...
We debarked on Monday. I vaguely remember hearing, "this is your cruise director, Paquito?" We didn't do shows... but that's the name I think he was saying on the loudspeaker.

Paquito was also the CD on our Oct-Nov Jade cruise. But when it was over (it was a repositioning) much of the staff including the captain were leaving on their break.

Paquito was fine, one of those CDs who has his sidekick with him at all times and acts goofy.